ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyagers looking for hosts » Birds Looking for Hosts » Bubo the Owl

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Bubo the Owl
miapearl
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to miapearl Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Bubo would like to start travelling the world sometime this month. Bubo is really quite a cute little owl.

If you are interested in hosting any of my toys please message me, or post in the appropriate toys looking for hosts thread.

[note to self]Organise an itinerary for the toys, and not organise hosts at the last minute[/note to self]

Mira has arrived at her new host, another Postcrosser :) and Alfie should be with another Postcrosser!
Do not be afraid to say you would like to host one of my travelling toys!
Toys lost? Misty Rose Baconella Hoots  Bubo  Lintilla - on the lookout for replacements from charity shops.

I have taken on more activities/commitments/responsibilities... still adjusting and may be a bit slow with updates...

Posted Jun 8, 2010, 10:41 am
MorgenSter
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Brazil

Visit MorgenSter's web site Send an ICQ messsage to MorgenSter Send a message to MorgenSter with Yahoo! Messenger View MorgenSter's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to MorgenSter Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi . I would love to host Bubo, if he is interested in comming to Brazil sometime :)
Hello!!! I would be pleased to host any of your toys, if you would like to send it here to Brazil, send me a PM and we can arrange it :D

My Voyagers :Bombus, Freyr,Vakinas,Bidu, Fizzy
Currently hosting : ,Penny, Drilo,Fed
Hosted: Atta, Dottie Mouse, Regina,Ollie Kikabeer,BallyLightning Jones,Cassiopeia,Eeyore Cutie, Wieka

*Posted Oct 6, 2010, 2:00 pm
miapearl
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to miapearl Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I will be sending Bubo on to Germany next week. Who knows after that....
If you are interested in hosting any of my toys please message me, or post in the appropriate toys looking for hosts thread.

[note to self]Organise an itinerary for the toys, and not organise hosts at the last minute[/note to self]

Mira has arrived at her new host, another Postcrosser :) and Alfie should be with another Postcrosser!
Toys lost? Misty Rose Baconella Hoots  Bubo  Lintilla - on the lookout for replacements from charity shops.

I have taken on more activities/commitments/responsibilities... still adjusting and may be a bit slow with updates...

Posted Oct 8, 2010, 1:04 pm
MorgenSter
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Brazil

Visit MorgenSter's web site Send an ICQ messsage to MorgenSter Send a message to MorgenSter with Yahoo! Messenger View MorgenSter's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to MorgenSter Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Let me know after Germany :) IŽd be very happy to host him :)
Hello!!! I would be pleased to host any of your toys, if you would like to send it here to Brazil, send me a PM and we can arrange it :D

My Voyagers :Bombus, Freyr,Vakinas,Bidu, Fizzy
Currently hosting : ,Penny, Drilo,Fed
Hosted: Atta, Dottie Mouse, Regina,Ollie Kikabeer,BallyLightning Jones,Cassiopeia,Eeyore Cutie, Wieka

Posted Oct 8, 2010, 1:30 pm
miapearl
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United Kingdom

Bubo is looking to travel again, perhaps again within Europe as Bubo is still only my baby owl!!

Edit- have started PMing people who are available for hosting, according to their profile

Posted Mar 28, 2011, 10:14 pm Last edited Mar 29, 2011, 8:39 pm by miapearl
fam-united

Member Level

Germany

Send an AIM message to fam-united Send a personal messsage to fam-united Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I would host Bubo, but I'm in Germany too. If you have someone else on your list, I will understand, but maybe he wants to come to another place in Germany?

Posted Apr 4, 2011, 4:07 pm
Tinka
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Tinka Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Does He want to visit my owl rosalie and me in bavaria?

Posted Oct 23, 2011, 1:51 pm
miapearl
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United Kingdom

Thanks for the interest Tinka. Maybe next year sometime Bubo would like to come back to Germany...

Posted Nov 3, 2011, 5:14 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable