ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Improvements to the site » ??? hem... maybe another thin...

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
??? hem... maybe another thing to add to the things to do list ???
Mistigree
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

France

Send a personal messsage to Mistigree Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Regarding the problem with the letter research (in the another topic) : thank you for having repared that, it now works perfectly, we can find easily the TV we want with the letter system…but I think another problem appeared… When you’re on « view voyager » (view all voyagers), for exemple, you click on « page 2 », and then you can not click on « page 3, 4, or 5 » (it doesn’t appear) or you can not click on the « next » arrow (there is no link)… ? ? ?

Posted Jul 4, 2007, 10:19 am Last edited Jul 4, 2007, 3:29 pm by Mistigree
Isobel&Neil
Administrator

Member Level

Group: Administrators

United Kingdom

Visit Isobel&Neil's web site Send a personal messsage to Isobel&Neil Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

:o

Thanks Mistigree, we'll have a look at that too!

Thanks for letting us know.

Kind Regards
I&N
We live here.

Posted Jul 4, 2007, 10:22 am
Isobel&Neil
Administrator

Member Level

Group: Administrators

United Kingdom

Visit Isobel&Neil's web site Send a personal messsage to Isobel&Neil Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

This one should now be fixed,

Kind regards,

Neil
We live here.

Posted Jul 15, 2007, 12:09 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable