ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyagers looking for hosts » Dolls Looking for Hosts » Would you like to host me?

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Would you like to host me?, Scribbles the Russ Troll
LittleBlogFrog
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Group: Members

United Kingdom

Send an email to LittleBlogFrog Send a personal messsage to LittleBlogFrog Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

UPDATE: 21st November - Scribbles has now found a host - thanks for messages.

Hello, This is Scribbles:

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1205/4720940470_c98747bfb6_m.jpg

Hes 4 inches in height and not too heavy at all, due to his artsy nature his life missions will be based around art - visiting art gallerys, seeing street art/graffiti, going to art class, seeing art sculptures..those sorts of things!

If you would like to host his please pm me.

Posted Jun 21, 2010, 1:46 pm Last edited Nov 21, 2011, 1:11 pm by LittleBlogFrog
Sheldon's Mommy
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

United States

Send a personal messsage to Sheldon's Mommy Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Name suggestions: Pigmentia, Moira Dali, Amy Artista, Louvre Lady, Alaine Easel, or Pink Colour.
(Sorry if they're horrible, they just came off the top of my head)

Posted Jun 25, 2010, 3:36 am
LittleBlogFrog
VOTW Editor

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send an email to LittleBlogFrog Send a personal messsage to LittleBlogFrog Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Sheldon's Mommy said:
Name suggestions: Pigmentia, Moira Dali, Amy Artista, Louvre Lady, Alaine Easel, or Pink Colour.
(Sorry if they're horrible, they just came off the top of my head)

Hello, sorry Ive only just found your name suggestions (bit delayed!). I like Pigmentia :) but somebody suggested 'Scribbles' to me quite a while ago now and I thought that was very good so registered him with that name... thankyou though!

Posted Oct 29, 2010, 11:24 am Last edited Nov 21, 2010, 11:53 am by LittleBlogFrog
LittleBlogFrog
VOTW Editor

Member Level

United Kingdom

Would anyone like to host Scribbles after his trip to Japan? :)
x

Posted Nov 30, 2010, 8:58 pm
eeyore_witch
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Canada

Send an email to eeyore_witch Send a personal messsage to eeyore_witch Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I'd love to host him....he will be my first toyvoyager tho but I'll try and cross off some of his missions. Maybe we can take him to my 10 year old son's art club at school.
New to ToyVoyagers but not new to hosting Flat Travelers.

Can't wait to get started.

My Travelers Minnie_cpk

Hosting ~ Hippoda

Posted Nov 30, 2010, 9:27 pm
LittleBlogFrog
VOTW Editor

Member Level

United Kingdom

eeyore_witch said:
I'd love to host him....he will be my first toyvoyager tho but I'll try and cross off some of his missions. Maybe we can take him to my 10 year old son's art club at school.

PM Sent :)

Posted Dec 1, 2010, 9:41 am
GabbyGecko
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

United States

Visit GabbyGecko's web site Send a personal messsage to GabbyGecko Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Since he may be going to Canada already, we would love to have him down south here in the states/Colorado! :)

Posted Dec 5, 2010, 6:31 am
LittleBlogFrog
VOTW Editor

Member Level

United Kingdom

updated, see top post.

x

Posted Nov 16, 2011, 10:18 am
JemmaJ
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send an AIM message to JemmaJ Send a message to JemmaJ with Yahoo! Messenger View JemmaJ's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to JemmaJ Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Does Scribbles feel like visiting a place in the UK? Northamptonshire?
CURRENTLY HOSTING:
MisterKnuddel
Sir James

Hosting Available...

WILL BE HOSTING SOON:
Snow White
Bernie R.G.Bear
Shorn the Sheep

MY TVs:
Lavender Bear will be traveling to Bulgaria soon
Want to host Lavender?

Doris Cow is home and ready for some hosts!
Want to host Doris?

MimiHopps has returned from Germany. She will be looking for a new host soon! If you would like to host her; please let me know!

LOST TVs:
Charlie Mouse was last seen in USA with Tera :(

Posted Nov 17, 2011, 8:06 am
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable