ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyagers in the News » Mookychick Article

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Mookychick Article
LittleBlogFrog
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Group: Members

United Kingdom

Send an email to LittleBlogFrog Send a personal messsage to LittleBlogFrog Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I had a go at writing a basic guide to Toyvoyagers for the online Magazine Mookychick and thought i'd share it... :

http://www.mookychick.co.uk/travel/hobbies/toy-voyagers.php

:)x

Posted Jun 21, 2010, 7:40 pm
olgamaus
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to olgamaus Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

That's great!
Photos of all  ToyVoyagers I've hosted to far, here on flickr

Posted Jun 21, 2010, 7:58 pm
sidhe
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to sidhe Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I joined toyvoyagers because of that article >.< thanks! :D
If anyone would like to host my TV Peachy Chai please pm me!

I'm sorry but I'm not going to be hosting at the moment because (a) I'm very new to ToyVoyagers and I want to spend a while seeing how it all works and (b) I'm about to enter my last, and busiest, school year. I need to work really hard so I would have very little time to show your toy round- sorry!

*Posted Jul 27, 2010, 2:32 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable