ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Dazed and Confused? » A few questions on ToyVoyager...

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
A few questions on ToyVoyagers :)
doctorwhofan18
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Group: Members

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to doctorwhofan18 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi, I'm new to the site and I am soon to be hosting my first ToyVoyager, Yay! :D

I still have a couple of questions though.

1) How long do I keep the ToyVoyager that I am sent?

2) When it has been with me for a while, do I send it back to its owner? or what else do I do with it?

3) When I send my own TV to somebody, is it ok to send little souvenirs? like a postcard, a keyring or badge?

Thanks for any help, if I think of any more, then I will add to my question :D

Posted Jun 28, 2010, 11:58 am
fam-united

Member Level

Germany

Send an AIM message to fam-united Send a personal messsage to fam-united Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I will try to answer your questions:)

1) You keep it as long as the owner and you like. Mostly a toyvoyager stays for about 3 to 4 weeks at the same place, but there are also shorter or longer stays. We already had tvs, which stayed at the same place for one year to learn more about the life there. But of course there should be at least one or two updates, if it is such a long stay.

2) This usually belongs to the way the owner likes it. But if you prefer to send it in your own country or in the same continent, you surely can ask the owner, if she/he finds a way.

3) Some owners send little souvenirs. I haven't done it, but therefore I offer to host their toyvoyagers. This is completely up to you. But we shouldn't send souvenirs, which are for the owners of your guests, when you send your toyvoyager guest on to the next host and not to the owner directly. We had some packages like this and they can be really heavy. But of course that was the answer of a fourth question:)

If you want to know more, please feel free to ask

Kind regards, Petra

Posted Jun 28, 2010, 12:13 pm
doctorwhofan18
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to doctorwhofan18 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Thankyou! :D

Posted Jun 28, 2010, 1:33 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable