ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Trading Post » Would Anyone Like To Swap Som...

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Would Anyone Like To Swap Some Souvenirs?
doctorwhofan18
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Group: Members

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to doctorwhofan18 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi, I love to collect souvenirs from different Countries, like erasers, little ornaments, bookmarks, local souvenirs, keyrings, little toys, local sweets and candy, figurines, badges, etc....

I was hoping that I could start a new sort of trading idea, where people send little souvenirs to each other from their Town or Country, anyone who is interested or has any ideas on it, then I would love to hear in a reply to this post or a pm!

or send me a pm with your address and how many souvenirs of the Isle of Wight you would like or if you have anything specific that I might be able to find and then you send me back the same amount of souvenirs of where your from! thanks for looking! :D

Posted Jul 2, 2010, 6:52 pm
olgamaus
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

Germany

Send a personal messsage to olgamaus Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

If the TVs are well-bred they sometimes send a souvenir home to the owner. Some owners send a small souvenir from their home town with the ToyVoyager to the first host.

Photos of all  ToyVoyagers I've hosted to far, here on flickr

Posted Jul 11, 2010, 11:59 am
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable