ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Special Events » Birthday Greetings » babyamy and Xadrian - Happy B...

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
babyamy and Xadrian - Happy Birthday
olgamaus
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

Germany

Send a personal messsage to olgamaus Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Happy Birthday to you, dear babyamy and Xadrian

http://www.capeflorist.com/Picture%20Categories/Birthdays%20&%20Babies/BucketofBirthdayWishesCF17369_$39.jpg
Photos of all  ToyVoyagers I've hosted to far, here on flickr

Posted Aug 5, 2010, 3:29 pm
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Visit AbbyB's web site Send a personal messsage to AbbyB Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Happy Birthday!
My TVs: Yuri Gagarin (lost in the mail), Lemony, Synapse, QueenElizabethI, Nori, Philbert, King Tut, Yakety Sax

My stay-at-home TV: Wallace

PM me if you are interested in hosting one of my TVs

Wild TVs: Archie, Genevieve, Sabra, Orton, Zeinab, Viggo, Yvette, Olaf, Boreal, Parker, Lee, Ainslie, Ellis, Satin, Gad, Felton.

Currently visiting: Hedgie, Roderich, Ewan E. Ewok, Crawfish, Regit Brown, Winnie the Pooh.

Previously hosted: Ollie_Marmot (twice), Mausi, Desmond, Dolly, Lemmy, Yum Yum, Shirley Sheep, Moony, Fenway, Womat, Reinhilde, Greedy, Alizée, Vladimir, Hedgie Hedgehog, Twinette Kani, Jimbo Elephant, Pierre Bear, Gina Giraffe, Dinah Meetcha, Soar, Pepita, Noelle, Frankenstein, Vicky Mouseham, Etwas, Aimee, Hinz + Kunz, Roots Bear, Thiele, Tiger Lilly, Dottie Grace, Hypno-dog, Bally, Cassiopeia, Nasse, SunnyHH, Bobi, Charlie Bear, Ollie Kikabeer, Bussi, Monkez, Marty the Moose, Lintilla.

Posted Aug 5, 2010, 5:25 pm
Apperveilchen
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send an email to Apperveilchen Send a personal messsage to Apperveilchen Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Congratulations!
my tvs: Emil is doing a foreign exchange to Japan/USA. Roderich is hiking in Canada. Vinícius has traveled to South Africa. Greta is stranded in Puerto Rico. Nami Geneveva seems to have been lost in the mail. Bob Beeker is still in Mexico. Kunigunde is having fun in the US. Kaspian was lost in the mail for the second time.

Currently with me: Knopf

Posted Aug 5, 2010, 6:29 pm
babyamy
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to babyamy Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

thank you for the nice birthday wishes! :)
~I have moved, please contact me for my new address~

My TVs:
Kamie is lost in the USA
Wieka is in Brasil
Etwas is lost on the way to Argentina
Dusel is in Norway
Zipfelchen is lost on the way to Canada

My wild Ones: Swap, Swep, Swip, Swop, dideldum, dideldei, Lane, Lene and Line, Mr Cache and Hoernchen

Posted Aug 6, 2010, 1:12 pm
fam-united

Member Level

Germany

Send an AIM message to fam-united Send a personal messsage to fam-united Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Happy belated birthday from me too. I hope, you had a great day.

Greetings, Petra

Posted Aug 6, 2010, 2:37 pm
minnihiiru
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Estonia

Send a personal messsage to minnihiiru Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

The best b-day wishes from me also !
My toys:Miilylost in way from Australia to  China,Jelle is enjoying life in USA,Brinda spends time in Germany

I've been host mum for:
Bertie The Duck,Pooh,Benjie Bunny,Vickie Mouseham,Odette,Purple Bun,Peti,Hinz&Kunz,Synapse,Baubles,PinkyBear

Currently hosting:
Mumu,
Mr.BigBrain

Hey! I can take new TV since August 2013 : ) I am busy  now with 2 TVs : )

Posted Aug 6, 2010, 7:55 pm
Xadrian
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send an email to Xadrian Send a personal messsage to Xadrian Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Ha, I did not see this until now! Thank you :)
Due to health issues I won't be able to participate in Toyvoyaging right now. I hope to do so again in the future.

Posted Mar 19, 2011, 5:37 am
MorgenSter
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Brazil

Visit MorgenSter's web site Send an ICQ messsage to MorgenSter Send a message to MorgenSter with Yahoo! Messenger View MorgenSter's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to MorgenSter Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Happy bday gaaals!!1 all the best for you S2
Hello!!! I would be pleased to host any of your toys, if you would like to send it here to Brazil, send me a PM and we can arrange it :D

My Voyagers :Bombus, Freyr,Vakinas,Bidu, Fizzy
Currently hosting : ,Penny, Drilo,Fed
Hosted: Atta, Dottie Mouse, Regina,Ollie Kikabeer,BallyLightning Jones,Cassiopeia,Eeyore Cutie, Wieka

Posted Mar 21, 2011, 5:08 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable