ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyagers Cafe » TV's wanting to Visit London

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
TV's wanting to Visit London
forbiddenfruits
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Group: Members

United Kingdom

Send an email to forbiddenfruits Send a personal messsage to forbiddenfruits Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Just wanted to write a quick post

I am visiting London on the 6th December for a week, and want to let anyone know that if they want their TV to visit London i am happy to take them along. It is christmas time so there is lots of lights and we visit the winter wonderland in hyde park.

Anyway if anyone wants their TV to come visit london in December let me know.

Lola

Posted Sep 23, 2010, 7:32 pm
vivyanhui
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Hong Kong

Send a personal messsage to vivyanhui Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

pm sent~
my TVs >
Regit Brown is staying with Abby in US, dear Abby, please contact me if you see this~
dotdog is now in Japan.
snakey is heading to Germany (RR)~

wild ones > vili  ||  vala  ||  vele  ||  vulu

waiting for >
Pauli from Germany (Nov)
Mr.Shaun from Germany (Dec/Jan)
Tomi the Bear from Germany (Feb)
Chrissy from Germany (late May - late June)

currently hosting >
King Tut from Canada  ||  Frankie_Blue from Germany (WTVT)  ||  Flossie from USA (RR)

already sent > SunnyHH to USA (RR)

Posted Sep 27, 2010, 6:43 am
emo_kid
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Australia

Send an email to emo_kid Send a personal messsage to emo_kid Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

PM Sent :)
I am not available for hosting at the moment. I will be as soon as everyone has returned home. If i have your TV i have sent you a PM, please send me your address so your TV can come home. I have seen that most owners have not been online for a while and thus i give you 1 week, if no reply, your TV can then be found at the Foster Home.

Once settled i will only host 1 TV at a time.

I sincerely apologies for going MIA for 2 years, but i assure you I am fine and TV's are fine, life just got in the way.

My TV's are:
P10 who stays at home with me
Miss Buttercup 
Punk
Pookie Puppy has not arrived. If you find Pookie, please either send him home or send him on to someone.
Stompy

Wild TVs:
kanga&Roo no release as yet... Still wondering where...

TV's I am hosting the following who are all about to go home:
Synapse
Rosario
Sweet Mimi
Miguel
Chance WTVT
Sam White
Freyr

TV's I am about to host:

TV's I have hosted:
Lenny
Nursy
Bussi
Bruno

I have updated my email address and postal address, if you need either please PM me or email me :)

Posted Sep 27, 2010, 6:58 am
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable