ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyagers looking for hosts » Rodents Looking for Hosts » Freyr on his journey!

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Freyr on his journey!
MorgenSter
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Group: Members

Brazil

Visit MorgenSter's web site Send an ICQ messsage to MorgenSter Send a message to MorgenSter with Yahoo! Messenger View MorgenSter's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to MorgenSter Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hello!!!

Freyr, my gorgeous mouse has just arrived in Hong Kong, after being in Switzerland for a while. But as it can be a bit hard to find hosts when the time has finally come, I decided to look here for a few people to host him next, so this way I can plan :)

Anyone ???
Hello!!! I would be pleased to host any of your toys, if you would like to send it here to Brazil, send me a PM and we can arrange it :D

My Voyagers :Bombus, Freyr,Vakinas,Bidu, Fizzy
Currently hosting : ,Penny, Drilo,Fed
Hosted: Atta, Dottie Mouse, Regina,Ollie Kikabeer,BallyLightning Jones,Cassiopeia,Eeyore Cutie, Wieka

*Posted Sep 29, 2010, 4:14 pm
Schlafschaf
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Schlafschaf Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

If Freyr wants to visit Germany, he is welcome. :D
Zebi is staying at Pandacotta in Switzerland

Posted Nov 1, 2011, 12:52 pm
Stribe
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Stribe Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I can show him Frankfurt, if he wants :)

Posted Nov 7, 2011, 8:48 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable