ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Improvements to the site » travel log photos

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
travel log photos
tonnocc
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Group: Members

Costa Rica

Visit tonnocc's web site Send a personal messsage to tonnocc Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I dont know if somebody posted a message like this before, so, I apologyse, I m new.

I just want to ask if somebody can help me on posting photos on the travel log.

Thx

Posted Oct 13, 2010, 11:06 pm
emo_kid
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Group: Members

Australia

Send an email to emo_kid Send a personal messsage to emo_kid Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi there, if you have a look under the "dazed and confused" section in the forum, there's heaps of info in there about all sorts of things, incluing adding photo's to logs.
If there's anything i can help with, let me know, but there are other users who are probably better at it than i am... :)
emo_kid ^_^
I am not available for hosting at the moment. I will be as soon as everyone has returned home. If i have your TV i have sent you a PM, please send me your address so your TV can come home. I have seen that most owners have not been online for a while and thus i give you 1 week, if no reply, your TV can then be found at the Foster Home.

Once settled i will only host 1 TV at a time.

I sincerely apologies for going MIA for 2 years, but i assure you I am fine and TV's are fine, life just got in the way.

My TV's are:
P10 who stays at home with me
Miss Buttercup 
Punk
Pookie Puppy has not arrived. If you find Pookie, please either send him home or send him on to someone.
Stompy

Wild TVs:
kanga&Roo no release as yet... Still wondering where...

TV's I am hosting the following who are all about to go home:
Synapse
Rosario
Sweet Mimi
Miguel
Chance WTVT
Sam White
Freyr

TV's I am about to host:

TV's I have hosted:
Lenny
Nursy
Bussi
Bruno

I have updated my email address and postal address, if you need either please PM me or email me :)

Posted Oct 14, 2010, 1:15 am
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable