ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Trading Post » Adoption Toys/TVs

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Adoption Toys/TVs, Update - All Gone!
LittleBlogFrog
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Group: Members

United Kingdom

Send an email to LittleBlogFrog Send a personal messsage to LittleBlogFrog Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

UPDATE: ALL TOYS ARE NOW GONE

Hello,

I've seen a couple of adoption threads before and as Im having a clear out of toys thought
I'd do the same and offer some of my smaller toys to anyone who would like to adopt them
in the hope that Ill maybe see them become toyvoyagers in the future.

As they are all quite light and small postage shouldnt be too much although i would appreciate
it if anybody who would like to adopt was able to send me a postcard from their country in return
for the toy...

PLEASE REPLY TO THIS THREAD IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ADOPT INSTEAD OF PM'ING

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5122/5238279809_9fc8fedd1d_z.jpg

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5166/5238279813_3a46e0019e.jpg

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5288/5238279821_73e2804d18.jpg

x

*Posted Dec 6, 2010, 6:53 pm Last edited Nov 4, 2011, 4:24 pm by LittleBlogFrog
minnihiiru
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Estonia

Send a personal messsage to minnihiiru Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I would like to adopt E toy;) I send you something return for sure.
My toys:Miilylost in way from Australia to  China,Jelle is enjoying life in USA,Brinda spends time in Germany

I've been host mum for:
Bertie The Duck,Pooh,Benjie Bunny,Vickie Mouseham,Odette,Purple Bun,Peti,Hinz&Kunz,Synapse,Baubles,PinkyBear

Currently hosting:
Mumu,
Mr.BigBrain

Hey! I can take new TV since August 2013 : ) I am busy  now with 2 TVs : )

Posted Dec 6, 2010, 7:50 pm
LittleBlogFrog
VOTW Editor

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send an email to LittleBlogFrog Send a personal messsage to LittleBlogFrog Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

minnihiiru said:
I would like to adopt E toy;) I send you something return for sure.

PM Sent :)

Posted Dec 7, 2010, 11:18 am
sararingham
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Australia

Send an email to sararingham Visit sararingham's web site Send an AIM message to sararingham Send a message to sararingham with Yahoo! Messenger View sararingham's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to sararingham Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

The cats and the little bear are adorable! I'd love to adopt any of those! Of course I can send you a postcard or something from Australia too if you'd like! :-)
I'm currently busy with school so it's hard to make posts all the time, but I am active on the site and I update when I can - I don't like at-home updates as when I go new places and take them with me. I also like to host TV's for a longer period than a few weeks, so they can see more of Australia while visiting me... please take that into account when messaging me with a want for me to host your little one! :-)

Would you like to host any of my toyvoyagers?
Fred Lion visiting RockVixen07 in Texas. Harold Giraffe visiting anni in Germany. Hedgie visiting AbbyB in Canada.

MIA Toyvoyagers:
Garfield, Arthur Bear, Fuzz Bear, Samantha Turtle, Leo Lion, and Hermies, BunnyLove, Guss Elephant, Jubilee Bunny, Mandarin, Shaggy Bear, Molly Weird, Skippy Kangaroo, Veggies, Sheldon, Gentle Ben, Spots Leopard, Sully Monster

Stay-At-Home and At-Home Toyvoyagers:
Toothy Walrus (permanently at home), TenderheartBear, Super Grover, Roots BearJimbo Elephant, Leonard, Lucky Duck

Contact me if you'd like to host any of my toyvoyagers. :-)

Posted Dec 9, 2010, 2:11 pm
BlackCat
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Visit BlackCat's web site Send a personal messsage to BlackCat Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I would like to adopt B and C, if possible. Can send you two postcards for it of course :)!
If you want to be hosted - just let me know.

Sadly my dear Wauzi moved to his dad...so now I have sweet little Jonathan to stay with me all the time. He is a stay-at-home Voyager.

If you want me to host your toy, please read this:
http://www.toyvoyagers.com/forum/index.php?a=topic&t=1617 *no spaces available in 2015*

Posted Dec 9, 2010, 6:25 pm
miapearl
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to miapearl Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Aww, they are so cute. Must have a clear-out myself, maybe in the new year!
If you are interested in hosting any of my toys please message me, or post in the appropriate toys looking for hosts thread.

[note to self]Organise an itinerary for the toys, and not organise hosts at the last minute[/note to self]

Mira has arrived at her new host, another Postcrosser :) and Alfie should be with another Postcrosser!
Do not be afraid to say you would like to host one of my travelling toys!
Toys lost? Misty Rose Baconella Hoots  Bubo  Lintilla - on the lookout for replacements from charity shops.

I have taken on more activities/commitments/responsibilities... still adjusting and may be a bit slow with updates...

Posted Dec 10, 2010, 4:07 pm
LittleBlogFrog
VOTW Editor

Member Level

United Kingdom

BlackCat said:
I would like to adopt B and C, if possible. Can send you two postcards for it of course :)!

Hi BlackCat, Im sorry those two have been taken already :(
but if I come across any more mini cat ty beanies while im having my clearout I'll be sure to let you know though :)

Posted Dec 11, 2010, 4:28 pm
iloveletters
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to iloveletters Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I'd love to adopt G if still possible. And I sure will make him a TV. Do they already have names? What would you like in return? Please pm.
My ToyVoyagers:
wild releases: Oliver, Spunky, Bibi
lost: Aimee, Nook, Aidan, Dancer
stay at home TVs: Aurelius and Shesh

hosted:
Florentine, Hiro, Sambu, Boo Boo, King Tut , TobiHH, Mira , Bruno, Red Navel, Peachy Chai, Domino, Orkku Orava, Taru, Harold Giraffe, Monkez , Tiplitaps, Stoker, Spencer, KalliHH, SunnyHH, Voi Nam, Bärndt, YoYo, Claire Tamias, HömpfMömpf, Creamsheep, Mandy Sheep, Pelly, Easy

Posted Dec 11, 2010, 4:37 pm
LittleBlogFrog
VOTW Editor

Member Level

United Kingdom

iloveletters said:
I'd love to adopt G if still possible. And I sure will make him a TV. Do they already have names? What would you like in return? Please pm.

PM Sent. Toy G has found a home :)

Posted Dec 13, 2010, 11:49 am
miapearl
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to miapearl Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

G is so cute! I would have put in an offer if I wasn't drowning in toys (I found a load in charity shops but my son says they can't travel!!) I will post in the new year my offerings for adoption.
If you are interested in hosting any of my toys please message me, or post in the appropriate toys looking for hosts thread.

[note to self]Organise an itinerary for the toys, and not organise hosts at the last minute[/note to self]

Mira has arrived at her new host, another Postcrosser :) and Alfie should be with another Postcrosser!
Do not be afraid to say you would like to host one of my travelling toys!
Toys lost? Misty Rose Baconella Hoots  Bubo  Lintilla - on the lookout for replacements from charity shops.

I have taken on more activities/commitments/responsibilities... still adjusting and may be a bit slow with updates...

Posted Dec 13, 2010, 9:36 pm
adjostlu
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to adjostlu Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Is one of them still available? I would love to have one ;)
F is my absolute favourite! But that#s not toooo important ;)

Posted Oct 28, 2011, 7:28 pm
Tomi
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Tomi Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I would love to have one to :) especialy E or G but if there's anotherone to adopt i would love to do that :)
Inactive because of school!

My ToyVoyagers:
Tomi the Bear is at home
Froggy the Frog  got lost on the way from Katara back to me
Thomas the Bear is at home
Timmy the Bear is at home
Frank the Bear is at home
Tim the Bear is at home
Penny the Cat is at home
Tommy the Bear is at home

Posted Nov 3, 2011, 8:23 pm
LadyButterfly
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Germany

Visit LadyButterfly's web site Send a personal messsage to LadyButterfly Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Awwww I would love to adopt A or D if one of them is still available... and sure it will become a TV and will send you a postcard or maybe a little surprise! ;)
That's so cute! :D
My ToyVoyagers...
Knut is with QuamQuam on the German-RR
Hanni is with Robbe on the New Member RR
Kilimanjaro is at home and looking for a host!

I'm currently hosting... Arty Bunneh, Frankie_Blue, Taru and Santa

You want me to host your TVs or you want to host one of my TVs? No problem... just send me a PM and we will talk about it! :D

Find all my TV-photos on Flickr! My album

Posted Nov 4, 2011, 6:48 am
LittleBlogFrog
VOTW Editor

Member Level

United Kingdom

Oh! I just stumbled across this and realised it was one of my old posts :P haha

Im sorry all were rehomed and have gone now :(
x

Posted Nov 4, 2011, 4:23 pm
LadyButterfly
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Germany

Visit LadyButterfly's web site Send a personal messsage to LadyButterfly Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

No problem, but it's nice all toys have found a new home! :)
My ToyVoyagers...
Knut is with QuamQuam on the German-RR
Hanni is with Robbe on the New Member RR
Kilimanjaro is at home and looking for a host!

I'm currently hosting... Arty Bunneh, Frankie_Blue, Taru and Santa

You want me to host your TVs or you want to host one of my TVs? No problem... just send me a PM and we will talk about it! :D

Find all my TV-photos on Flickr! My album

Posted Nov 4, 2011, 4:38 pm
Tomi
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Tomi Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

oh year that's nice to hear that all have a home :)
Inactive because of school!

My ToyVoyagers:
Tomi the Bear is at home
Froggy the Frog  got lost on the way from Katara back to me
Thomas the Bear is at home
Timmy the Bear is at home
Frank the Bear is at home
Tim the Bear is at home
Penny the Cat is at home
Tommy the Bear is at home

Posted Nov 5, 2011, 3:35 pm
miranda98
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to miranda98 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

pity that already all gone :(, but that they have a home is nice :p
My Tv Alien Queen(mum)
Alien Princes(daughter)

Posted Nov 25, 2011, 8:38 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable