ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Dazed and Confused? » TV ID

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
TV ID, how do you attach yours?
blockstar
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Group: Members

United States

Send a personal messsage to blockstar Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi! I purchased one ID from admin but have 2 more TV's that I want to send on the way, I dont want to wait for the ID, how do you attach your ID to your TV??? Looking for ideas :) Thanks.
@Smokey is at home, getting ready to visit @aileen in Gemany!
@Sierra is at home, getting ready to visit @kcrawfish in California!
@Sampson is at home, getting ready to leave for Germany, he will be staying with @RikeH first and then embarking on the European TVT!!

Posted Feb 6, 2011, 9:23 pm
Xadrian
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Group: Members

United Kingdom

Send an email to Xadrian Send a personal messsage to Xadrian Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I have seen others, and I have myself used yarn to attach the ID tags. New clean shoe laces could work too if you cut them down quite a bit.

Ribbon...

You could make an easy hankerchief and tie it around their neck and lace the homemade ID tag in the front where it ties off. I want to try this soon.

You could make a necklace and tie it on there.

I would just avoid having the yarn or whatnot too short/tied off right at the end or the tag will constantly come off for the host taking pictures.

Some people use luggage tags which I finally found a place in town that sells them individually (a postal place of all places...) . These have those nice metal chains on them like the original TV tags.

I hope that helps some :)
Due to health issues I won't be able to participate in Toyvoyaging right now. I hope to do so again in the future.

Posted Feb 7, 2011, 1:19 am
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable