ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Dazed and Confused? » toy birthdays!

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
toy birthdays!
miapearl
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to miapearl Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Just noticed that Captain Caramel will be 1 this month. The date I put was the date I bought him home from a charity shop. Just curious, what date do you put down for your toys? The date you got (were given) the toy? The date you decide to make it a toyvoyager...?
If you are interested in hosting any of my toys please message me, or post in the appropriate toys looking for hosts thread.

[note to self]Organise an itinerary for the toys, and not organise hosts at the last minute[/note to self]

Mira has arrived at her new host, another Postcrosser :) and Alfie should be with another Postcrosser!
Do not be afraid to say you would like to host one of my travelling toys!
Toys lost? Misty Rose Baconella Hoots  Bubo  Lintilla - on the lookout for replacements from charity shops.

I have taken on more activities/commitments/responsibilities... still adjusting and may be a bit slow with updates...

Posted Feb 11, 2011, 7:57 pm
LittleCableCars
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

Send an email to LittleCableCars Send a personal messsage to LittleCableCars Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I have only two TVs so far and used the dates I set up their profiles as birthdays. They are re-born as TVs.

Happy Birthday, Captain Caramel!!

Posted Feb 25, 2011, 3:03 am
RikeH
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send an email to RikeH Visit RikeH's web site Send a personal messsage to RikeH Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Many of my TVs have names of my relatives - Mum, Sister, friends etc. So most time they get their birthday-dates - only some years later... :D
My ToyVoyagers :
PieksiHH stays with HoBi.
HolgiHH visits windy62.
PinkyHH stays with goldmoon.
UrselHH has fun with natalina

GustavHH, SunnyHH, NiliHH, TobiHH, ThomasHH and HelgaHH are at home.

UrselHH  the Second was kidnapped by EuroMaus.
MrCoolHH is LOST in Poland at inidhil.
KalliHH was kidnapped by Oppenheimer.
BineHH is lost on the way to vunder

And finally dicker Kumpel stays at home with me. He just started his own website - look here : Dicker Kumpel's website

Montgomery, Mephi,Sansone and Stoker are with me now. 

If you want to host one of my TVs, please send a PM! This year I prefer TV-Swaps.

Posted Feb 25, 2011, 10:46 am
klubwerks
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

Visit klubwerks's web site Send an AIM message to klubwerks Send a message to klubwerks with Yahoo! Messenger Send a personal messsage to klubwerks Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I use the date they came into my life ;-)
Coppertop
Toki Doki (TV)
Esty Shop
My Handmade Soft Toys
Artwork
Facebook

Posted Jul 19, 2011, 12:08 am
Leslie
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Chile

Visit Leslie's web site Send a personal messsage to Leslie Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I used the date I created their profiles. In the case of Kirin, that's the same day I got her  :)
Sadly I'm not able to host for now.

Posted Jul 19, 2011, 3:17 am
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable