ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Introduce Yourself » Furry Greetings from Finland!

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Furry Greetings from Finland!
Delenna
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

Finland

Visit Delenna's web site Send a personal messsage to Delenna Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi to you all furry cuties and hosts!

I'm a recently joined member (I just noticed I'm called a TV fresher! Sweet!) and already hosting one travelling toy. And one more to come our way soon!

I've been asked to join European Trail which will be cool after a month or two (moneywise). I'm quite excited already!

I'll also set one bunny travelling later this year... 
Yes! I'm officially a Freak! :D

http://www.postpals.co.uk/banners/static-mdtday.jpg

Posted Jul 20, 2007, 6:41 pm Last edited Jul 20, 2007, 6:42 pm by Delenna
Isobel&Neil
Administrator

Member Level

Group: Administrators

United Kingdom

Visit Isobel&Neil's web site Send a personal messsage to Isobel&Neil Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi Delenna

Sorry for the delay in welcoming you. But WELCOME! to ToyVoyagers, we hope you continue to enjoy the site,
Kind Regards
Isobel and Neil
We live here.

Posted Jul 30, 2007, 9:46 pm
wourpet
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

Send an email to wourpet Visit wourpet's web site View wourpet's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to wourpet Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi Delenna and I am glad to see Lucky-ducky is having such a great time in Finland. Love all the pictures.
Friend of Picado, Morado, Florence, Azul, Coney, Rosa, Blanche and Lucky-Ducky

USATVT Trail Organizer and host.

Winner 2008 Golden Bear Award -- Best Picture

Visitors or Visiting: Henry the Adventure Hound, Budd, Ballet Cindy, Holiday Harry,Daisy Duck, Froddo, Mara-Joy, Ruzovacek, Soar, Helen Bear  Éireannach, Ronnie N Hammie, Cool Jules, Candy Cotton, Mittens, Jimbo Elephant, Frogger, Bumble, Snuggles, TibiPanda, JamaBanaDukLuv, Winnie the Pooh Nicki Bear, Cliff, Greedyand Watson
Read their Blog

Posted Jul 31, 2007, 4:39 am
aliah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send an email to aliah Visit aliah's web site Send a personal messsage to aliah Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Welcome Delenna :)

Posted Jul 31, 2007, 12:52 pm
Mistigree
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

France

Send a personal messsage to Mistigree Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hello Delenna !
I did not understand if you were from Finland or from Afghanistan (as there is the Afghanistan flag on your profile) ??
Anyway, welcome anywhere you come from !!
Mistigree

Posted Jul 31, 2007, 10:07 pm
Isobel&Neil
Administrator

Member Level

United Kingdom

Visit Isobel&Neil's web site Send a personal messsage to Isobel&Neil Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

We have been through and updated the countries for people in their profiles. (You can set this through Control Panel - Edit Profile)

Delenna - yours has now been set back to Finland

Kind regards,

Isobel and Neil
We live here.

Posted Jul 31, 2007, 11:43 pm
aelina
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Australia

Send a personal messsage to aelina Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hello there. I'm shy so I won't start a thread of my own.
I am from Finland, too!

I am currently expecting my first toy (a cow, not from toyvoyagers.com) to arrive in a few weeks, and I'm planning to send a lion out into the world. He's sitting on my desk looking a little bit baffled. He hasn't even been named yet!

Nice to meet you all :)

Posted Aug 9, 2007, 7:14 pm
Isobel&Neil
Administrator

Member Level

United Kingdom

Welcome to ToyVoyagers Aelina!

We hope you soon feel at home here.

Kind Regards
Isobel and Neil
We live here.

Posted Aug 9, 2007, 8:00 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable