ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Off-Topic » Fire game

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Fire game, Choose thre items
Gizalba
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Group: Members

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to Gizalba Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

So, if there was a fire in your house and you could save three items which weren't people or pets, what would they be?

If someone joins in I will post my three ;)
Hello, I have been locked out of my account for a long time as I had forgotten my password. I had made another account (Gizalba2) so I was updating from there for a while, however I am back using this one now :)

TVs I still have whose owners have been absent for over a year:

Pengy, Tapsi and Jala

If any of these owners come back and would like me to post these guys back to you, please let me know!

*Posted May 7, 2011, 5:14 pm
Leslie
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Chile

Visit Leslie's web site Send a personal messsage to Leslie Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I think I'd save my photo albums, my keychain collection and... umm... wow this is hard.. Ah I know! my beloved postcards! :p
Sadly I'm not able to host for now.

Posted Jul 18, 2011, 8:54 am
Gizalba
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to Gizalba Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Yay you found the game! :D

I would save: My Panda, my big duck (soft toys) and my box of sentimental junk.
Hello, I have been locked out of my account for a long time as I had forgotten my password. I had made another account (Gizalba2) so I was updating from there for a while, however I am back using this one now :)

Pengy, Tapsi and Jala

If any of these owners come back and would like me to post these guys back to you, please let me know!

Posted Jul 18, 2011, 6:30 pm
fam-united

Member Level

Germany

Send an AIM message to fam-united Send a personal messsage to fam-united Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I would save my camera, my toyvoyagers :)

and I really should save my book, where I wrote down the gradings for my pupils:(

Posted Jul 18, 2011, 6:48 pm
LittleCableCars
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

Send an email to LittleCableCars Send a personal messsage to LittleCableCars Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

1) Kitty's stuff: traveling box, toys, litterbox (my practical side), cat food & water, iPad (kitty's favorite games are on it).  2) Necessary electronics because I live near Silicon Valley and believe in Apple & Amazon:  iPhone, iPod with speakers, digital camera, Mac Book laptop, and three Kindles.  3) lots of bottled water. 

Sorry, Robby, but take heart I'm leaving the TV and family photos behind as there are duplicate photos scattered among relatives and you would transform yourself like a phoenix.  I'd have everything with me to post your next update. 

Posted Jul 18, 2011, 8:51 pm
Gizalba
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

United Kingdom

fam-united said:
I would save my camera, my toyvoyagers :)

and I really should save my book, where I wrote down the gradings for my pupils:(

Oops, I forgot the TVs! :O

Pengy, Tapsi and Jala

Posted Jul 18, 2011, 9:40 pm
Leslee
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to Leslee Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

It might be cheating a bit but...
I have my bag next to me at the computer with all my daily important things in it.
I have ADHD and I have to do this or I'd loose them all.
In the bag is
a case with basic medines & tissues (and sweeties)
phone
keys
camera
geocache bag
toyvoyager bag
purse
mini F pennywhistle
My tiny ball jointed doll (the one in my buddy icon) in a spectacles case
My diary, pens, note book

So if it is not cheating, I'll grab my day bag!

The I'd like to get all my vintage toys but I realise I am already stretching the rules a bit so I will choose...

(I had to go and look at my collection to choose)

... a Magical Murphy (who would hopefully grab hold of his baby daughter(rare)as an extra bonus)
(he is a gorilla toy made in the 80s)

What was the question again, am I fleeing a house fire?  Lots of things can be replaced eventually...

My music books would be hard to track down, I might grab them and hope my favourite whistle falls into the bag at the same time.

This is tricky isn't it?
My son's puppy Sam Sam is travelling home.
My voyagers Baby Gonga is resting and might come home soon and Mi Go is back home for a short rest.

Momo is travelling home to him Mum. Alien Queen and Karlie are still here but are having a rest awaiting further instructions from their Mothers.

Posted Jul 18, 2011, 10:23 pm Last edited Jul 18, 2011, 10:28 pm by Leslee
Gizalba
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

United Kingdom

Leslee - I love the fact you had to go and check your collection to decide ;) Maybe I need to put all my important things into a day bag like yours just in case...

Is the tiny ball jointed doll the one with the green hair? I saw her in your photos with the TVs - she is wonderful! :P

Pengy, Tapsi and Jala

Posted Jul 18, 2011, 10:50 pm
Eohippus
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Finland

Send an email to Eohippus Send a personal messsage to Eohippus Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

My violin, a toy frog which is very dear to me and a doll house sized kazebo made by my father. :)
http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/personal/pooh_go.gif  http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/artists/mother_goose/MG_08.gif

*Posted Jul 28, 2011, 11:38 pm
rabbits
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to rabbits Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

my family, my iPod touch, hmmm, hard, and umm.... Ah! my sheep sack (It's a giant sheep with stuffing inside so you can sit on it)

I hope that our houses will never ever burn down so we won't have to decide.
Dusk is staying with LadyButterfly.
Lotus is staying with Birdie87.
Kit-Kat is staying with Coraline.
Katie Pillar is staying with Clemy.
Lizzy Lizard is staying with Miapearl.
Viper is staying with Cheshire.

Please PM me if you are interested in hosting any of my ToyVoyagers. :)

Posted Oct 29, 2011, 6:30 pm
LittleBear Lightfoot
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

United States

Send an email to LittleBear Lightfoot Send a personal messsage to LittleBear Lightfoot Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

my man purse (and all its millions of contents-including TVs, laptop, pens, papers, phone, jumpdrives with backups of all my files, and a first ade kit)
my writing desk
my postcard collection
haha
Usdi Yona
~Little Bear
Check out the Hotel Trail! http://www.toyvoyagers.com/forum/index.php?a=topic&t=4814 for more info

My voyagers-Bruce lee & Pops
Visited & went home-Nolan

Posted Nov 11, 2011, 8:25 pm Last edited Nov 11, 2011, 8:27 pm by LittleBear Lightfoot
Eustachia
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Eustachia Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

1. My external disk (with fotos and all importent stuff on it)
2. Digi (my favorite plushy)
3. My star trek & stargate collection (they are at the same desk, so i count it as one thing to take)
Please join my Cosmopolitan Cookbook Project assisted by Cooking Carrie http://www.gif-paradies.de/gifs/nahrung/karotten/karotte_0016.gif

[color=teal]My ToyVoyagers:
Eloy is with Hanachan (JPN) // Itinarery: Jillyfish (USA)
Cosyfuzz is with Vreni (RR6) //
Uilina is with nuriayasmin //
Wotan is with MamiTig // Itinarery: BlackCat (GER), Renmeleon (USA)
Tamina is with Birdie87 //
Woozy is with BlackCat (GTVT)
Brownbeard is with Eohippus . // Itinarery: LoganCarter (FIN)
Mr. Quakedi is with Mondfalke // Itinarery: Vernella (GER), fam-united (GER)
Mimi and George are with MySongIsLaughter //
Purple Tentacle is with Shilo (GER/USA)

Currently hosting:
Ziggy Dragon

Posted Dec 21, 2011, 12:39 am
MA_17
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Visit MA_17's web site Send a personal messsage to MA_17 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

1. my laptop
2. my cds (yep, nearly all of them :p )
3. hmmm... maybe my mug-collection

Posted Dec 21, 2011, 12:51 am
miranda98
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to miranda98 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

1. my laptoop
2. my Tv
3. my i pod
My Tv Alien Queen(mum)
Alien Princes(daughter)

Posted Dec 23, 2011, 1:11 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable