ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Hosts » Hosts in N. America and Canada » Hosting available in beautifu...

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Hosting available in beautiful southeast Kansas!
MamiTig
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

United States

Visit MamiTig's web site Send a personal messsage to MamiTig Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

We are a family in southeast Kansas- it's a rural area, with lots of lovely scenery to show your TV. We also do a fair bit of traveling, and would love to bring a TV along for the adventures. If your TV would be interested in stopping off in Kansas for a bit, PM me and we can work out details!
- MamiTig

Posted Jun 2, 2011, 5:17 am
Katara
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

South Africa

Send an email to Katara Visit Katara's web site Send a personal messsage to Katara Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

pm sent!
"Love what you do. Do what you love."

My toyvoyagers:
Blou Beer is stranded at indrarado in Germany
Billy is LOST....
Lilla is back at home
Bloomer is LOST

Posted Feb 29, 2012, 5:14 pm
Hanni
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Hanni Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

send a pm
*Paul* have fun with Takata (Germany)
Sissi is at Mamitig (Southeast Kansas).
Sterni is at Tiffy (Germay).
Maxi is at HoBi (Germany).
Do you host a TV for my send me a PM!

Posted Mar 1, 2012, 1:14 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable