ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyager Foster Care Home » Has anyone heard of...?

Pages: << prev 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Has anyone heard of...?, Looking for a member or TV?
MorgenSter
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Group: Members

Brazil

Visit MorgenSter's web site Send an ICQ messsage to MorgenSter Send a message to MorgenSter with Yahoo! Messenger View MorgenSter's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to MorgenSter Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi! I know I'm not admin or anything here, but for a while now I have been looking for a place to gather our questions about members who have gone MIA.

Maybe another member knows what's happening and if we all came to the same place it would become easier to have access to all these questions. So I decided to open this topic, if it's out of line, feel free to exclude it ! Atention, this is not to rise riots or something... it is simply to organize and help people find each other.

If you are looking for information on a member or on a tv, write bellow and list what you already did to try and approach this person.

Has anyone heard of... :

brilliantlyxx : I have one of her tvs, but she isn't responding to pm and hasn't been on since may.;

emo_kid : has one of my tvs Freyr, in february she told me he arrived safely and she said they were having problems with the australian flooding. Never heard of her again. No answer to pm, e-mail or activity on facebook :( Afraid something terrible happened to her.

If anyone has heard from them, please tell them to contact me or let me know what happened! in case someone knows what happened, simply write INFO ON ... on bold, so everyone who is looking for that member can see it easily ;)
Hello!!! I would be pleased to host any of your toys, if you would like to send it here to Brazil, send me a PM and we can arrange it :D

My Voyagers :Bombus, Freyr,Vakinas,Bidu, Fizzy
Currently hosting : ,Penny, Drilo,Fed
Hosted: Atta, Dottie Mouse, Regina,Ollie Kikabeer,BallyLightning Jones,Cassiopeia,Eeyore Cutie, Wieka

Posted Jul 9, 2011, 6:09 pm Last edited Jul 9, 2011, 6:11 pm by MorgenSter
Gizalba
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to Gizalba Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I think this forum topic is a great idea, to get all the info members know into one place :)
Hello, I have been locked out of my account for a long time as I had forgotten my password. I had made another account (Gizalba2) so I was updating from there for a while, however I am back using this one now :)

TVs I still have whose owners have been absent for over a year:

Pengy, Tapsi and Jala

If any of these owners come back and would like me to post these guys back to you, please let me know!

Posted Jul 9, 2011, 6:57 pm
MorgenSter
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Brazil

Visit MorgenSter's web site Send an ICQ messsage to MorgenSter Send a message to MorgenSter with Yahoo! Messenger View MorgenSter's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to MorgenSter Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Thanks for commenting! I hope many more people can use this space as well :)
Hello!!! I would be pleased to host any of your toys, if you would like to send it here to Brazil, send me a PM and we can arrange it :D

Hosted: Atta, Dottie Mouse, Regina,Ollie Kikabeer,BallyLightning Jones,Cassiopeia,Eeyore Cutie, Wieka

*Posted Jul 12, 2011, 2:12 am
fam-united

Member Level

Germany

Send an AIM message to fam-united Send a personal messsage to fam-united Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Upps, I thought, I've written my comment already, but saw now, that I didn't send it:(

I think, this threat is a good idea as long as everyone stays friendly, because we all know, that sometimes things happen in our lives, that we don't share here at first. So I will just check in every now and then to eventually delete those posts, which are against the rules. I beg you all too, to get in contact with me, if you see such a post here, so I can delete it then.

I don't know about emo_kid, but I can try to find something out about brilliantlyxx and come back again, if I know more

Greetings, Petra

Posted Jul 12, 2011, 6:27 am
annix
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Italy

Send a personal messsage to annix Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi
eyejin has my Fiorillo but I haven't heard from her since last August and she doesn't answer to messages...does anybody know her? Can you help me?
Thanks!

Posted Jul 12, 2011, 3:19 pm
FosterCareHome
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Germany

Send an email to FosterCareHome Send a personal messsage to FosterCareHome Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

The FosterCareHome approves this thread :D A very good idea!

Foster Care Home for toyvoyagers who have lost contact with their mentors/owners. A loving home for a TV as long as the toy needs.

Posted Jul 22, 2011, 7:09 am
fam-united

Member Level

Germany

Send an AIM message to fam-united Send a personal messsage to fam-united Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

brilliantlyxx was here a few days ago. I had no chance to get in contact with her, but maybe you can try it again now.

Posted Jul 22, 2011, 1:07 pm
MorgenSter
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Brazil

hey everyone!!! Thanks for the info.

brilliantlyxx has appeared and messaged me as soon as she got back. Now Penny is almost ready to go to her new host .

Has anyone heard of kristl ? She has my Vakinas and I want her to come home!!!

Posted Aug 9, 2011, 8:44 pm Last edited Aug 14, 2011, 5:26 pm by MorgenSter
Tomi
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Tomi Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

great idea this topic :)
i think i will have to use it sometimes :D
Inactive because of school!

My ToyVoyagers:
Tomi the Bear is at home
Froggy the Frog  got lost on the way from Katara back to me
Thomas the Bear is at home
Timmy the Bear is at home
Frank the Bear is at home
Tim the Bear is at home
Penny the Cat is at home
Tommy the Bear is at home

Posted Oct 30, 2011, 2:35 pm
kcrawfish
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

Send an email to kcrawfish Visit kcrawfish's web site Send a message to kcrawfish with Yahoo! Messenger Send a personal messsage to kcrawfish Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Has anyone heard from AbbyB?  She has my Crawfish.  Thanks!
I love hosting -- but I am not available right now.  Wish I could, though!  Please read this.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
If you experience any bad behavior on this site, please send a PM to Admin.  No need to take abuse even from a member claiming to be a top host.
With her friends, http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i475/kcrawfish/Zoe/ZoeandtheGull-1.jpg found a way to fly in Finland where I hope she will stay forever.  It turns out she's more Finn than American. http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i475/kcrawfish/litup1_mini.jpg just lit up watching a beautiful Danish sunset.  Timothy III and http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i475/kcrawfish/TV%20-%20Fiona%20Yenien/fionawith2llamas_mini.jpg were treasure hunters in Bolivia.  Henrik met http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i475/kcrawfish/Madeline%20Island%20July%202011/Trip%20to%20Mainland/Henriks%20trip/IMG_3054-1.jpg on the shelf of a Wisconsin shop.

Posted Oct 31, 2011, 2:52 pm
kcrawfish
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

Send an email to kcrawfish Visit kcrawfish's web site Send a message to kcrawfish with Yahoo! Messenger Send a personal messsage to kcrawfish Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

@BunTraveler I'm glad that's worked out for you. It's always good to see a happy ending.

When I was first perusing the site, there were so many unhappy endings that I am doing my best to keep my updates upbeat ... even to the extent of paying to have another Crawfish made. But I'd still sure like to get the original one home. So if anyone is in touch with AbbyB, please let me know. I have PMed her, written her by snail mail and asked Petra to get in touch with her. I know she's a long-time member, so if anyone is in touch with her or has additional contact info, I would really appreciate the help.

(It still beats having my TV mailed back with wax poured on her and no return address. Yep!)
I love hosting -- but I am not available right now.  Wish I could, though!  Please read this.
If you experience any bad behavior on this site, please send a PM to Admin.  No need to take abuse even from a member claiming to be a top host.
With her friends, http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i475/kcrawfish/Zoe/ZoeandtheGull-1.jpg found a way to fly in Finland where I hope she will stay forever.  It turns out she's more Finn than American. http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i475/kcrawfish/litup1_mini.jpg just lit up watching a beautiful Danish sunset.  Timothy III and http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i475/kcrawfish/TV%20-%20Fiona%20Yenien/fionawith2llamas_mini.jpg were treasure hunters in Bolivia.  Henrik met http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i475/kcrawfish/Madeline%20Island%20July%202011/Trip%20to%20Mainland/Henriks%20trip/IMG_3054-1.jpg on the shelf of a Wisconsin shop.

Posted Oct 31, 2011, 4:35 pm Last edited Oct 31, 2011, 4:58 pm by kcrawfish
BlackCat
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Visit BlackCat's web site Send a personal messsage to BlackCat Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

kcrawfish said:
Has anyone heard from AbbyB?  She has my Crawfish.  Thanks!

I have her on Facebook. Will write her!
If you want to be hosted - just let me know.

Sadly my dear Wauzi moved to his dad...so now I have sweet little Jonathan to stay with me all the time. He is a stay-at-home Voyager.

If you want me to host your toy, please read this:
http://www.toyvoyagers.com/forum/index.php?a=topic&t=1617 *no spaces available in 2015*

Posted Oct 31, 2011, 5:45 pm
RikeH
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send an email to RikeH Visit RikeH's web site Send a personal messsage to RikeH Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Has anybody heard from after4ever?

I am waiting for Beaver, who is with her.

after4ever - if you read this, please send him on.

And if somebody stays in contact with her, please let her know, that I am waiting!
My ToyVoyagers :
PieksiHH stays with HoBi.
HolgiHH visits windy62.
PinkyHH stays with goldmoon.
UrselHH has fun with natalina

GustavHH, SunnyHH, NiliHH, TobiHH, ThomasHH and HelgaHH are at home.

UrselHH  the Second was kidnapped by EuroMaus.
MrCoolHH is LOST in Poland at inidhil.
KalliHH was kidnapped by Oppenheimer.
BineHH is lost on the way to vunder

And finally dicker Kumpel stays at home with me. He just started his own website - look here : Dicker Kumpel's website

Montgomery, Mephi,Sansone and Stoker are with me now. 

If you want to host one of my TVs, please send a PM! This year I prefer TV-Swaps.

Posted Oct 31, 2011, 8:39 pm
kcrawfish
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

Rike,
I've sent her an email. I'll let you know ...
~Kate

Posted Nov 1, 2011, 4:49 am
RikeH
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send an email to RikeH Visit RikeH's web site Send a personal messsage to RikeH Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

good news - I got a message from after4ever and she promised to send Beaver (and maybe more TVs) to me soon.

Keep your fingers crossed for me!
My ToyVoyagers :
HolgiHH visits windy62.

And finally dicker Kumpel stays at home with me. He just started his own website - look here : Dicker Kumpel's website

If you want to host one of my TVs, please send a PM! This year I prefer TV-Swaps.

Posted Nov 1, 2011, 7:57 am
kcrawfish
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

She emailed me back, too, asking for your correct address. I know you two have worked that out, and I'm sure you'll get your little Beaver back soon. :)

Posted Nov 1, 2011, 3:21 pm Last edited Nov 1, 2011, 3:23 pm by kcrawfish
rabbits
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to rabbits Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

This is really great. Happy Endings!
Dusk is staying with LadyButterfly.
Lotus is staying with Birdie87.
Kit-Kat is staying with Coraline.
Katie Pillar is staying with Clemy.
Lizzy Lizard is staying with Miapearl.
Viper is staying with Cheshire.

Please PM me if you are interested in hosting any of my ToyVoyagers. :)

Posted Nov 9, 2011, 6:09 pm
RikeH
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Up to now - there is no happy end, because Beaver didn't arrive up to now....
My ToyVoyagers :
HolgiHH visits windy62.

Posted Nov 10, 2011, 10:45 pm
nuriayasmin
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send an email to nuriayasmin Send a personal messsage to nuriayasmin Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

So we continue to keep our fingers crossed and hope that Beaver will eventually get back to you.
ToyVoyagers I'm currently hosting:
Shesh (Germany)
Slowly-Slowly (Netherlands)

Posted Nov 11, 2011, 7:28 am
marcie08
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Austria

Send a personal messsage to marcie08 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Although my original Tigger is missing for about a year now, I try and ask if anyone has heard of allison. Last logged in in October 2010...
My TVs are:

Lupus-Tigger (soon on the way back home) and Snuttig (has disappeared while traveling from Lithuania to the US).

Host on the ETVT 2012

Posted Nov 11, 2011, 7:55 am
Pages: << prev 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable