ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyager Foster Care Home » Has anyone heard of...?

Pages: << prev ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Has anyone heard of...?, Looking for a member or TV?
MA_17
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

Germany

Visit MA_17's web site Send a personal messsage to MA_17 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I don't know her. :(
Did you try to contact her on her blog? maybe you leave a comment on her last entry. or maybe contact the owner of the other tvs.
good luck!

Posted Feb 14, 2014, 8:49 pm
Ravyna
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Ravyna Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I'm also waiting for apartmentcat to come online again... :(
Could anybody write her a mail? I forgot asking her about her mail address.
How long should we wait to contact her by post?

Edit: Panic for nothing, everything is fine!

Posted Feb 17, 2014, 4:30 pm Last edited Feb 23, 2014, 2:22 pm by Ravyna
Eshara
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Trinidad and Tobago

Send an email to Eshara Visit Eshara's web site Send a personal messsage to Eshara Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi all,

Has anyone heard of/from charteuxheart from Vietnam???

She has my Owen H.M-Fips...last update in August 2013 and last log-in in November 2013.
Haven't had any response to my messages and I've no other way of contacting her.

Thanks everyone!
Unfortunately, I'm not Hosting at this time.
I will update accordingly when I do start Hosting.
Thank you for understanding!😊

My ToyVoyagers' Itinerary:-

Puffalumps is lost somewhere 😓😡...

Owen H.M-Fips is safe with charteuxheart in Vietnam!!! We made contact after two years! Owen will soon be home! UPDATE: Sep. 27, 2015: I have no idea what has become of Owen now :-(

Bernie R.G.Bear is safe with Apartmentcat in Australia and will soon be on the way to JemmaJ in the U.K.! be home! UPDATE: Sep. 27, 2015: I have no idea what has become of Bernie now :-(

JBF Bear is safe with Mausbären in Austria!!!We made contact after two years! UPDATE: No further contact. I have no idea where JBF Bear is :-(

Sunshiney is having fun with papa_always in China! UPDATE: No news in a long time :-(

MiniMoo left inamerica8 in January 2015 to visit BlackCat in Germany but has not yet arrived :-(

GiGi Giraffe is having fun with Salvia in Germany! UPDATE: No news in a long time :-(

...and

ZeeZee Zebra is having fun with BlackCat in Germany! UPDATE: No news in a long time :-(

Posted Mar 2, 2014, 1:48 pm
Jasper
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Switzerland

Send a personal messsage to Jasper Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi Eshara
her TV Meomie was a guest of mine in 2012. I remember Meomie had a piece of paper with here with password and email address. Maybe Meomie's last host can help.
I'll keep my fingers crossed!
disappointment is the result of false expectations

Posted Mar 2, 2014, 5:54 pm
Eshara
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Trinidad and Tobago

Send an email to Eshara Visit Eshara's web site Send a personal messsage to Eshara Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Thank you Jasper!
I messaged Meomie's last host, who I know.
Hopefully I will have some luck :-)

Owen H.M-Fips is safe with charteuxheart in Vietnam!!! We made contact after two years! Owen will soon be home! UPDATE: Sep. 27, 2015: I have no idea what has become of Owen now :-(

Bernie R.G.Bear is safe with Apartmentcat in Australia and will soon be on the way to JemmaJ in the U.K.! be home! UPDATE: Sep. 27, 2015: I have no idea what has become of Bernie now :-(

JBF Bear is safe with Mausbären in Austria!!!We made contact after two years! UPDATE: No further contact. I have no idea where JBF Bear is :-(

Sunshiney is having fun with papa_always in China! UPDATE: No news in a long time :-(

MiniMoo left inamerica8 in January 2015 to visit BlackCat in Germany but has not yet arrived :-(

GiGi Giraffe is having fun with Salvia in Germany! UPDATE: No news in a long time :-(

...and

ZeeZee Zebra is having fun with BlackCat in Germany! UPDATE: No news in a long time :-(

Posted Mar 2, 2014, 8:11 pm
Emjay
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

Send a personal messsage to Emjay Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Has anyone heard of:
Aleksandra_Sunny

Aleksandra has my TV Cuty. I know she was due to have a baby in February (if I remember right). So I can imagine she has no time for TV's now! Does anybody have her personal mailaddress?

Thanks!

Emjay
Millicent (call her Millie, please) is living with her boyfriend Aaron with Goomymia in Norway.
Gozer is home
Minnilotta is with RikeH.
Slowly-Slowly is on his way from Beijing. Maybe lost???
Dille is with RikeH.
Cuty is home
Dutchy the Lion is home
Racko is in Finland with Henna
Humphrey is in New Zealand
Snowy the Seal is in Italy with Goldmoon
Hollandia is home
Second Hand Rose was released in the wild
Tupah was released in the wild in Igoumenitsa, Greece
Rudolph was released in the wild

Posted Mar 11, 2014, 10:49 am
Aleksandra_Sunny
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

France

Send a personal messsage to Aleksandra_Sunny Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Emjay, I sent you a PM ;)

I still didn't get Profen back from Sarah Lynn .. And I can't get any news from the host of my 2nd TV, Popandopula...
She is with JennaJ, who didn't come to the site from october 2013...
So, for today I got lost the both of my TV's and I'm really very very sad...

Posted Mar 27, 2014, 11:21 am
Emjay
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

Send a personal messsage to Emjay Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi Aleksandra,

Thanks for contacting me! I'm sorry you lost two TV's. I hope some day they will return to you. As you know, I'm looking for a new host for Cuty. I'll let you know!

Best regards,

Emjay
Millicent (call her Millie, please) is living with her boyfriend Aaron with Goomymia in Norway.
Gozer is home
Minnilotta is with RikeH.
Slowly-Slowly is on his way from Beijing. Maybe lost???
Dille is with RikeH.
Cuty is home
Dutchy the Lion is home
Racko is in Finland with Henna
Humphrey is in New Zealand
Snowy the Seal is in Italy with Goldmoon
Hollandia is home
Second Hand Rose was released in the wild
Tupah was released in the wild in Igoumenitsa, Greece
Rudolph was released in the wild

Posted Mar 27, 2014, 5:37 pm
sannah
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

United States

Send an email to sannah Send a personal messsage to sannah Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Aleksandra_Sunny said:

She is with JennaJ, who didn't come to the site from october 2013...
So, for today I got lost the both of my TV's and I'm really very very sad...

I am hosting one of JemmaJs toys ... Haven't heard from her (no responses to messages at all, neither here nor via postcrossing) ever since I started hosting. Therefore, I stopped updating.
Sorry for your lost TVs, but maybe they will come back one day.
My resources are limited! To offer the best and most personal experiences, I host only 2-3 TV at the same time.
Currently hosting: Hansi Hü
Expecting: none.
Kwaadapp is (lost) in Iran, Tommi is with me.

Posted Apr 12, 2014, 6:45 pm
Aleksandra_Sunny
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

France

Send a personal messsage to Aleksandra_Sunny Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

This automn I got my TV from JennaJ, I was very happy about it!!!

But still no news from Profen who is with SarahLynn... :(

Posted Jan 10, 2015, 4:26 pm
Xadrian
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send an email to Xadrian Send a personal messsage to Xadrian Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hmm, I can't remember her name but I remember she lived in Oregon. I hosted her TV "Dorothy" ages ago. I just noticed Dorothy wasn't on my hosted list anymore, then tried to find the TV, then the person and couldn't find them. I remember they had tons of wild ones they released. I don't need to get in contact with them, I was just curious what happened to her. :(
Due to health issues I won't be able to participate in Toyvoyaging right now. I hope to do so again in the future.

Posted Jan 16, 2015, 4:32 pm
Eshara
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Trinidad and Tobago

Hello everyone!!!

So happy to have the site back up :-)

I hope everyone has managed to locate their TVs or will soon find them!

I've managed to locate some of mine! Thank goodness!
So happy with these Hosts who kept them safe :-)

Sadly there are a few TVs and Hosts that have been missing in action for some time, even before the site went down.
Today I wrote letters to the last addresses I had for these Hosts.
I hope it reaches them.

In the meantime, if anyone knows any of these Hosts or a way to contact them I would REALLY appreciate your help!!!

Owen H.M-Fips has been with charteuxheart in Vietnam since July 2013. I've been unable to contact her :-(

Bernie R.G.Bear has been with Apartmentcat in Australia since February 2014. I've been unable to contact her :-(

JBF Bear has been with Mausbären in Austria since November 2013. I've been unable to contact her :-(

THANK YOU!!!

...and

Posted Jan 25, 2015, 9:48 pm Last edited Jan 26, 2015, 11:06 pm by Eshara
goomymia
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Norway

Visit goomymia's web site Send a personal messsage to goomymia Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

My Brontus might be missing, I tried to contact the host via facebook but I failed and she's not returned on this site yet. Maybe she is a little bit busy these days, I think I should wait longer. Hope all of our voyagers'll show up someday :thinking:
Hansel and Gretel have visited Gallifrey

Posted Jan 26, 2015, 12:01 am
MA_17
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Visit MA_17's web site Send a personal messsage to MA_17 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

What Toyvoyager and which host? Maybe someone else has contact!

Posted Jan 26, 2015, 9:20 am
LittleCableCars
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

Send an email to LittleCableCars Send a personal messsage to LittleCableCars Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Xadrian said:
Hmm, I can't remember her name but I remember she lived in Oregon. I hosted her TV "Dorothy" ages ago. I just noticed Dorothy wasn't on my hosted list anymore, then tried to find the TV, then the person and couldn't find them. I remember they had tons of wild ones they released. I don't need to get in contact with them, I was just curious what happened to her. :(

It sounds like Buntraveler.  Not sure of the spelling and couldn't find her in a search. 

Edit:  She's on Geocaching.com under the user name GeoBun and Wildhare.  She last visited there in Sept. 2014.  Her profile there says she deleted her website, maybe her TV account is gone, too??  PM me if you want the email address listed. 

Posted Feb 2, 2015, 5:41 am Last edited Feb 2, 2015, 6:08 am by LittleCableCars
goldmoon
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Italy

Send a personal messsage to goldmoon Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

does anyone know the user Asimov? He/she last joined was on April 8th, 2014. He has my TV and I'm trying to contact him. I sent a pm last week and I'm sending a letter to his address today. I keep my finger crossed...
Semola is lost in Germany
Sansone is at home
Bolla is lost in Croatia

Posted Feb 2, 2015, 9:00 am
JemmaJ
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send an AIM message to JemmaJ Send a message to JemmaJ with Yahoo! Messenger View JemmaJ's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to JemmaJ Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I have two lost TVs :(

Charlie Mouse was last seen in USA with Tera :( They have not been online since Dec 19, 2011, 10:10 pm
MimiHopps was last seen Germany with Frodo :( They have not been online since Mar 29, 2015, 6:45 pm

I have not heard from them for a while! I have sent them both messages again today!
CURRENTLY HOSTING:
MisterKnuddel
Sir James

Hosting Available...

WILL BE HOSTING SOON:
Snow White
Bernie R.G.Bear
Shorn the Sheep

MY TVs:
Lavender Bear will be traveling to Bulgaria soon
Want to host Lavender?

Doris Cow is home and ready for some hosts!
Want to host Doris?

MimiHopps has returned from Germany. She will be looking for a new host soon! If you would like to host her; please let me know!

LOST TVs:
Charlie Mouse was last seen in USA with Tera :(

Posted Apr 4, 2015, 4:17 pm Last edited Apr 4, 2015, 6:50 pm by JemmaJ
Eshara
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Trinidad and Tobago

Just an update!

I have made contact with all missing hosts & TVs through email, PMs and letters!!! Yay!!

All except Owen H.M-Fips who has been with charteuxheart in Vietnam since July 2013. I've been unable to contact her :-(

...and

Posted Apr 23, 2015, 3:01 am
MA_17
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

charteuxheart owns 1 tv "Meomie" which is with hanachan in Japan. Did you try to contact hanachan? Maybe she knows about charteuxheart or something else to contact her. Good luck!

Posted May 6, 2015, 10:15 pm
RikeH
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send an email to RikeH Visit RikeH's web site Send a personal messsage to RikeH Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

It's the birthday of my ThomasHH today. And he is lost.  :(

His host Mouse wrote me many times that she would send him home, but never did it.

Maybe someone from the USA could help and get in contact with her?

I am so sad, that he is lost.
My ToyVoyagers :
PieksiHH stays with HoBi.
HolgiHH visits windy62.
PinkyHH stays with goldmoon.
UrselHH has fun with natalina

GustavHH, SunnyHH, NiliHH, TobiHH, ThomasHH and HelgaHH are at home.

UrselHH  the Second was kidnapped by EuroMaus.
MrCoolHH is LOST in Poland at inidhil.
KalliHH was kidnapped by Oppenheimer.
BineHH is lost on the way to vunder

And finally dicker Kumpel stays at home with me. He just started his own website - look here : Dicker Kumpel's website

Montgomery, Mephi,Sansone and Stoker are with me now. 

If you want to host one of my TVs, please send a PM! This year I prefer TV-Swaps.

Posted Jun 16, 2015, 9:41 pm
Pages: << prev ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable