ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyager Foster Care Home » Has anyone heard of...?

Pages: << prev ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Has anyone heard of...?, Looking for a member or TV?
Eshara
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Group: Members

Trinidad and Tobago

Send an email to Eshara Visit Eshara's web site Send a personal messsage to Eshara Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

MA_17 said:
charteuxheart owns 1 tv "Meomie" which is with hanachan in Japan. Did you try to contact hanachan? Maybe she knows about charteuxheart or something else to contact her. Good luck!

Hi!

I did send a message to hanachan, hopefully I will be in luck.

I also messaged other hosts who had interactions with her but no luck yet.

UPDATE: Today (June 18th) I got a message from Charteuxheart!!!
She is well and so is Owen who will be on his way home soon!!! YAY!!!
Unfortunately, I'm not Hosting at this time.
I will update accordingly when I do start Hosting.
Thank you for understanding!😊

My ToyVoyagers' Itinerary:-

Puffalumps is lost somewhere 😓😡...

Owen H.M-Fips is safe with charteuxheart in Vietnam!!! We made contact after two years! Owen will soon be home! UPDATE: Sep. 27, 2015: I have no idea what has become of Owen now :-(

Bernie R.G.Bear is safe with Apartmentcat in Australia and will soon be on the way to JemmaJ in the U.K.! be home! UPDATE: Sep. 27, 2015: I have no idea what has become of Bernie now :-(

JBF Bear is safe with Mausbären in Austria!!!We made contact after two years! UPDATE: No further contact. I have no idea where JBF Bear is :-(

Sunshiney is having fun with papa_always in China! UPDATE: No news in a long time :-(

MiniMoo left inamerica8 in January 2015 to visit BlackCat in Germany but has not yet arrived :-(

GiGi Giraffe is having fun with Salvia in Germany! UPDATE: No news in a long time :-(

...and

ZeeZee Zebra is having fun with BlackCat in Germany! UPDATE: No news in a long time :-(

Posted Jun 16, 2015, 10:39 pm Last edited Jun 19, 2015, 1:53 am by Eshara
Pages: << prev ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable