ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyager Foster Care Home » Has anyone heard of...?

Pages: << prev 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Has anyone heard of...?, Looking for a member or TV?
kcrawfish
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

United States

Send an email to kcrawfish Visit kcrawfish's web site Send a message to kcrawfish with Yahoo! Messenger Send a personal messsage to kcrawfish Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Any word from after4ever or AbbyB??
I love hosting -- but I am not available right now.  Wish I could, though!  Please read this.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
If you experience any bad behavior on this site, please send a PM to Admin.  No need to take abuse even from a member claiming to be a top host.
With her friends, http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i475/kcrawfish/Zoe/ZoeandtheGull-1.jpg found a way to fly in Finland where I hope she will stay forever.  It turns out she's more Finn than American. http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i475/kcrawfish/litup1_mini.jpg just lit up watching a beautiful Danish sunset.  Timothy III and http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i475/kcrawfish/TV%20-%20Fiona%20Yenien/fionawith2llamas_mini.jpg were treasure hunters in Bolivia.  Henrik met http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i475/kcrawfish/Madeline%20Island%20July%202011/Trip%20to%20Mainland/Henriks%20trip/IMG_3054-1.jpg on the shelf of a Wisconsin shop.

Posted Dec 31, 2011, 6:25 pm
RikeH
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send an email to RikeH Visit RikeH's web site Send a personal messsage to RikeH Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Unfortunately after4ever didn't send the TVs to me although she promised to do it  :(
My ToyVoyagers :
PieksiHH stays with HoBi.
HolgiHH visits windy62.
PinkyHH stays with goldmoon.
UrselHH has fun with natalina

GustavHH, SunnyHH, NiliHH, TobiHH, ThomasHH and HelgaHH are at home.

UrselHH  the Second was kidnapped by EuroMaus.
MrCoolHH is LOST in Poland at inidhil.
KalliHH was kidnapped by Oppenheimer.
BineHH is lost on the way to vunder

And finally dicker Kumpel stays at home with me. He just started his own website - look here : Dicker Kumpel's website

Montgomery, Mephi,Sansone and Stoker are with me now. 

If you want to host one of my TVs, please send a PM! This year I prefer TV-Swaps.

Posted Jan 1, 2012, 3:12 pm
kcrawfish
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

Send an email to kcrawfish Visit kcrawfish's web site Send a message to kcrawfish with Yahoo! Messenger Send a personal messsage to kcrawfish Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

dagnabit! :(
I love hosting -- but I am not available right now.  Wish I could, though!  Please read this.
If you experience any bad behavior on this site, please send a PM to Admin.  No need to take abuse even from a member claiming to be a top host.
With her friends, http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i475/kcrawfish/Zoe/ZoeandtheGull-1.jpg found a way to fly in Finland where I hope she will stay forever.  It turns out she's more Finn than American. http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i475/kcrawfish/litup1_mini.jpg just lit up watching a beautiful Danish sunset.  Timothy III and http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i475/kcrawfish/TV%20-%20Fiona%20Yenien/fionawith2llamas_mini.jpg were treasure hunters in Bolivia.  Henrik met http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i475/kcrawfish/Madeline%20Island%20July%202011/Trip%20to%20Mainland/Henriks%20trip/IMG_3054-1.jpg on the shelf of a Wisconsin shop.

Posted Jan 1, 2012, 4:22 pm
heynizajude
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Mexico

Send an email to heynizajude Send a personal messsage to heynizajude Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hey there! Does anyone know anything of the user Schnappi ?? I'm hosting her tv and we had an arrangement that I would pass her schnappi on december, I don't want to be rude but I have more tv's coming and I can't handle a whole bunch of them and I've seen she hasn't logged in since november 24 :/ so she hasn't even seen the updates I've been making...

Posted Jan 3, 2012, 3:22 am
Katara
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

South Africa

Send an email to Katara Visit Katara's web site Send a personal messsage to Katara Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Has anyone heard of Nuryko or MsMarvel or know how I can contact them? I sent my first 2 TV's out and it seems like both hosts have disappeared without even making one travelog update.  :(
"Love what you do. Do what you love."

My toyvoyagers:
Blou Beer is stranded at indrarado in Germany
Billy is LOST....
Lilla is back at home
Bloomer is LOST

Posted Jan 13, 2012, 6:46 am
fam-united

Member Level

Germany

Send an AIM message to fam-united Send a personal messsage to fam-united Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I try to take care for this as soon as possible. It might be, that you still have to wait until I'm on holiday again in end of February, though. Did you try to write an email to their private addresses or/and to send a postcard?

Kind regards, Petra

Posted Jan 21, 2012, 9:07 pm
Katara
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

South Africa

Send an email to Katara Visit Katara's web site Send a personal messsage to Katara Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

RikeH sent me an email address for Nuryko. I sent her an email today. Will let you know if she replies.
Edit: Nuryko replied  :D
She has Billy  - hopefully she will send him to the ToyVoyager Foster Care Home.

Does anyone have an email address for MsMarvel?
Edit: Sent her a postcard on 26 Jan

My toyvoyagers:
Billy is LOST....
Lilla is back at home
Bloomer is LOST

Posted Jan 22, 2012, 3:27 pm Last edited Jan 29, 2012, 7:59 pm by Katara
Planking
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Planking Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi,

our TV Linuxi is in Switzerland at tomsue.
We have written more than 10 E-Mails and didnīt get an answer.  :(
What can we do to get our TV back?

Posted Jan 29, 2012, 1:41 pm
fam-united

Member Level

Germany

Send an AIM message to fam-united Send a personal messsage to fam-united Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Do you have the private email-address? Please send a pm to me.

Posted Jan 29, 2012, 3:02 pm
Katara
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

South Africa

I just wanted to say that MsMarvel received my postcard and has sent me a reply. Thank you fam-united for suggesting that I do this. Hopefully everything will work out now  :)

My toyvoyagers:
Billy is LOST....
Lilla is back at home
Bloomer is LOST

Posted Feb 4, 2012, 4:58 pm
fam-united

Member Level

Germany

I keep my fingers crossed

Posted Feb 4, 2012, 6:53 pm
Philliph O-Feld
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Philliph O-Feld Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

has anyone heard of Cyn? She have my tv Babuo since 12th of December. Her last visit was on the 23 December. I send her a letter three weeks ago, but dont have recived an answer. Is here someone in contact with her?

:)
My Toy Voyagers:

Isabel: is at home/ Germany
Babuo: is at home/ Germany
Phillip O-Feld: is on his way to gisellesoto/ USA
Captain: is on his way to poissonrouge/ Afrika
Hanna: is on her way to stess29/ French

My wild one:

Mr. Poof: has not been updated.

Posted Feb 11, 2012, 11:49 am
RedSwan
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to RedSwan Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I'm not sure if I saved her e-mail address, but if so, shall I write her that she should get in contact with you? Maybe it helps

Posted Feb 17, 2012, 12:26 am
Philliph O-Feld
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Philliph O-Feld Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

yes! that would be great! :)
My Toy Voyagers:

My wild one:

Posted Feb 17, 2012, 1:20 pm
Leslie
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Chile

Visit Leslie's web site Send a personal messsage to Leslie Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Has anyone heard of Braveheart Sam? I'm hosting her TV but she hasn't logged in since Dec 2 so she hasn't even seen my updates in more than 2 months :( I've sent her PMs but no reply.
Sadly I'm not able to host for now.

Posted Feb 18, 2012, 8:51 pm
kcrawfish
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

I would like to know, too. I gave Henna her email addy but don't know if she's heard back.

Posted Feb 19, 2012, 7:23 am
Eohippus
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Finland

Send an email to Eohippus Send a personal messsage to Eohippus Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I wrote an email to Braveheart Sam about (3 weeks?) ago, because one of my toyoyagers is still with her. She answered to the email and said she is very sorry she had not had time for the toyvoyagers lately. She also promised to send my toyvoyager here as as soon as possible, but since Iīve not heard anything and the tv has not arrived yet.
http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/personal/pooh_go.gif  http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/artists/mother_goose/MG_08.gif

Posted Feb 20, 2012, 9:07 am
Leslie
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Chile

Visit Leslie's web site Send a personal messsage to Leslie Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I don't know if I should keep updating her TV's travelog or not, hosting for an inactive mentor is very discouraging...

Henna I hope you can get Veronica back!
Sadly I'm not able to host for now.

Posted Feb 20, 2012, 2:10 pm Last edited Feb 20, 2012, 2:10 pm by Leslie
Philliph O-Feld
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Germany

Cyn was here and wrote me that she will send Babuo home. Thank you for the help! ;)
My Toy Voyagers:

My wild one:

Posted Feb 21, 2012, 12:29 pm
La_Kate_Boheme
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to La_Kate_Boheme Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Has anyone heard of natasjav? Several TV's are with her and the last updates were made on January 2nd. Punker doesnt want to stay there anymore and wants to continue his travel but the user doesn't reply to the messages of the real owner Jane Koe :(
Can anybody help us?

Posted Feb 27, 2012, 10:50 am
Pages: << prev 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable