ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyagers looking for hosts » Dolls Looking for Hosts » Airi is looking for a host

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Airi is looking for a host
anxova
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Group: Members

Spain

Send a personal messsage to anxova Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi all!

Does anyone want to host Airi??she is a cheerful and a sweet doll from Spain who wants to discover the world!!

Thanks!
UPDATED-OCTOBER 2011:

SINCE SEPTEMBER MY LIFE IS VERY STRESSFUL!! =(

I'M SORRY TO SAY I CAN'T HOST OTHER TOYVOYAGERS ANY MORE. IT'S VERY HARD FOR ME TO FIND TIME FOR SHOWING THEM THE CITY AND MAKE POSTS.

I PREFER NOT HOSTING MORE UNTIL MY LIFE WILL BECOME MORE CALM, SORRY AND THANK YOU KINDLY FOR UNDERSTANDING ME

Posted Aug 1, 2011, 4:43 pm
Braveheart Sam
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Netherlands

Send a personal messsage to Braveheart Sam Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I send you a pm!
Sweet Mimi is in Australia, no contact with her... :(
Lester is on his way home
Takkie is on his way home
Grouchy is in Japan and will be in Germany soon
Buster has died....
(un)Lucky Lily is in Germany. Next stop will be Australia for her!
And the latest tv's, Thea the Sheep and Henk the Cow are here with me for some few weeks more.
We also added Billie named after Billie Burke (the Good witch of the South/Wizzard of Oz) as a replacement of Buster and Dikkie Dik also joined the group, just because he's sooooo cute!

TV's that are joined are Veronica and Umechan

Posted Aug 3, 2011, 7:21 pm
dragonfly
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Germany

Send an email to dragonfly Send a personal messsage to dragonfly Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Airi is very welcome to visit me in Germany!

Posted Aug 28, 2011, 11:07 am
anxova
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Spain

Send a personal messsage to anxova Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Anyone is interested in hosting Airi?

She is in Barcelona looking for a host :) Look at her profile and if you would like to host her send me a PM ;)

She will be sooooo happy to meet new places (me too xD)
UPDATED-OCTOBER 2011:

SINCE SEPTEMBER MY LIFE IS VERY STRESSFUL!! =(

I'M SORRY TO SAY I CAN'T HOST OTHER TOYVOYAGERS ANY MORE. IT'S VERY HARD FOR ME TO FIND TIME FOR SHOWING THEM THE CITY AND MAKE POSTS.

I PREFER NOT HOSTING MORE UNTIL MY LIFE WILL BECOME MORE CALM, SORRY AND THANK YOU KINDLY FOR UNDERSTANDING ME

Posted Dec 15, 2011, 7:58 pm
dragonfly
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Germany

Send an email to dragonfly Send a personal messsage to dragonfly Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

So I will answere again! She can really visit me in germany! ;)

Posted Dec 15, 2011, 8:56 pm
JemmaJ
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send an AIM message to JemmaJ Send a message to JemmaJ with Yahoo! Messenger View JemmaJ's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to JemmaJ Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

How about here in the UK? Please feel free to PM me if you are still interested!
CURRENTLY HOSTING:
MisterKnuddel
Sir James

Hosting Available...

WILL BE HOSTING SOON:
Snow White
Bernie R.G.Bear
Shorn the Sheep

MY TVs:
Lavender Bear will be traveling to Bulgaria soon
Want to host Lavender?

Doris Cow is home and ready for some hosts!
Want to host Doris?

MimiHopps has returned from Germany. She will be looking for a new host soon! If you would like to host her; please let me know!

LOST TVs:
Charlie Mouse was last seen in USA with Tera :(

Posted Dec 30, 2011, 5:48 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable