ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Competitions! » Photo Story Contest **CLOSED**

Pages: << prev 1, 2, 3, 4 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Photo Story Contest **CLOSED**, (handmade TV prizes)
Leslie
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

Chile

Visit Leslie's web site Send a personal messsage to Leslie Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Thank you so much Henna and Isobel&Neil!  :rolleyes:

Henna, your story is wonderful! It made me laugh  :cyclops: And I loved seeing my Kirin helping Zoe!
Sadly I'm not able to host for now.

Posted Aug 30, 2011, 6:50 pm
kessalia
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

United States

Send an email to kessalia Visit kessalia's web site Send a personal messsage to kessalia Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I think I have an idea, but whether I have the TIME is the issue at this point. And whether the weather will cooperate.

Posted Aug 30, 2011, 6:56 pm
RikeH
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send an email to RikeH Visit RikeH's web site Send a personal messsage to RikeH Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I like both new stories :D
My ToyVoyagers :
PieksiHH stays with HoBi.
HolgiHH visits windy62.
PinkyHH stays with goldmoon.
UrselHH has fun with natalina

GustavHH, SunnyHH, NiliHH, TobiHH, ThomasHH and HelgaHH are at home.

UrselHH  the Second was kidnapped by EuroMaus.
MrCoolHH is LOST in Poland at inidhil.
KalliHH was kidnapped by Oppenheimer.
BineHH is lost on the way to vunder

And finally dicker Kumpel stays at home with me. He just started his own website - look here : Dicker Kumpel's website

Montgomery, Mephi,Sansone and Stoker are with me now. 

If you want to host one of my TVs, please send a PM! This year I prefer TV-Swaps.

Posted Aug 30, 2011, 9:47 pm
klubwerks
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

Visit klubwerks's web site Send an AIM message to klubwerks Send a message to klubwerks with Yahoo! Messenger Send a personal messsage to klubwerks Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

It is currently 7:17pm my time. The contest closes in 5hrs from now. I'll be in bed in 2hrs, so if anyone has last minute questions, please ask soon while there's still time.

It's actually alright if people submit late entries, because since I'll be in bed for 8 hrs, than at work for about 11 hours. When I get home around 7pm CST US time I'll look over the entries again and decide on winners. So if people have late entries I'll accept them until I get home from work and start choosing winners.

I encourage everyone to still enter!
Coppertop
Toki Doki (TV)
Esty Shop
My Handmade Soft Toys
Artwork
Facebook

Posted Aug 31, 2011, 1:19 am Last edited Aug 31, 2011, 1:22 am by klubwerks
Leslie
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Chile

Visit Leslie's web site Send a personal messsage to Leslie Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

klubwerks said:
I'll be in bed in 2hrs, so if anyone has last minute questions, please ask soon while there's still time.

Can you upload more photos of the 2 new ones please???  :rolleyes:

Posted Aug 31, 2011, 2:21 am
klubwerks
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

Visit klubwerks's web site Send an AIM message to klubwerks Send a message to klubwerks with Yahoo! Messenger Send a personal messsage to klubwerks Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

More views of Patrick the Monster and the Owl.

Attached file: pat3.jpg (295 downloads)
pat3.jpg

Attached file: pat2.jpg (293 downloads)
pat2.jpg

Attached file: pat1.jpg (294 downloads)
pat1.jpg

Attached file: owlie1.jpg (300 downloads)
owlie1.jpg

Attached file: owlie2.jpg (304 downloads)
owlie2.jpg

Attached file: owlie3.jpg (291 downloads)
owlie3.jpg
Coppertop
Toki Doki (TV)
Esty Shop
My Handmade Soft Toys
Artwork
Facebook

Posted Aug 31, 2011, 2:53 am
kessalia
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

United States

Send an email to kessalia Visit kessalia's web site Send a personal messsage to kessalia Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I managed to get confused and thought there were still days left. o.O oops! Ahh well, maybe I'll still do my idea just for my own fun. *L*

Posted Aug 31, 2011, 3:11 am
Gizalba
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to Gizalba Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

This is our competition entry :)

Disclaimer: Buzz eagerly volunteered to do his own stunts and no TV cruelty was actually involved.

Attached file: contest 006.JPG (276 downloads)
contest 006.JPG

Attached file: contest 008.JPG (272 downloads)
contest 008.JPG

Attached file: contest 009.JPG (267 downloads)
contest 009.JPG

Attached file: contest 010.JPG (263 downloads)
contest 010.JPG

Attached file: contest 012.JPG (259 downloads)
contest 012.JPG

Attached file: contest 013.JPG (252 downloads)
contest 013.JPG

Attached file: contest 016.JPG (254 downloads)
contest 016.JPG

Attached file: contest 019.JPG (269 downloads)
contest 019.JPG

Attached file: contest 020.JPG (251 downloads)
contest 020.JPG

Attached file: contest 025.JPG (248 downloads)
contest 025.JPG

Attached file: contest 029.JPG (252 downloads)
contest 029.JPG

Attached file: contest 031.JPG (245 downloads)
contest 031.JPG

Attached file: contest 032.JPG (253 downloads)
contest 032.JPG

Attached file: contest 033.JPG (244 downloads)
contest 033.JPG

Attached file: contest 034.JPG (221 downloads)
contest 034.JPG

Attached file: contest 035.JPG (236 downloads)
contest 035.JPG

Attached file: contest 042.JPG (234 downloads)
contest 042.JPG

Attached file: contest 044.JPG (243 downloads)
contest 044.JPG

Attached file: contest 046.JPG (228 downloads)
contest 046.JPG

Attached file: contest 048.JPG (225 downloads)
contest 048.JPG

Attached file: contest 052.JPG (241 downloads)
contest 052.JPG

Attached file: contest 053.JPG (243 downloads)
contest 053.JPG

Attached file: contest 056.JPG (235 downloads)
contest 056.JPG

Attached file: contest 059.JPG (231 downloads)
contest 059.JPG

Attached file: contest 064.JPG (230 downloads)
contest 064.JPG

Attached file: ert 001.JPG (228 downloads)
ert 001.JPG

Attached file: ert 003.JPG (239 downloads)
ert 003.JPG

Attached file: ert 004.JPG (225 downloads)
ert 004.JPG
Hello, I have been locked out of my account for a long time as I had forgotten my password. I had made another account (Gizalba2) so I was updating from there for a while, however I am back using this one now :)

TVs I still have whose owners have been absent for over a year:

Pengy, Tapsi and Jala

If any of these owners come back and would like me to post these guys back to you, please let me know!

Posted Aug 31, 2011, 4:38 am
Leslie
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Chile

I liked your story Gizalba!! very funny! Death eaters!!? :o I loved their wands ;)

Posted Aug 31, 2011, 5:42 am
Eohippus
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Finland

Send an email to Eohippus Send a personal messsage to Eohippus Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

:D Oi, great story, Gizalba! And a bit scary! :thinking:
What is that green thing floating in the air? :D

Leslie: What "death eaters" are you hinting to?
Is it a film?
http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/personal/pooh_go.gif  http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/artists/mother_goose/MG_08.gif

Posted Aug 31, 2011, 11:36 am
kcrawfish
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

Send an email to kcrawfish Visit kcrawfish's web site Send a message to kcrawfish with Yahoo! Messenger Send a personal messsage to kcrawfish Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

@Henna ... your story really pulled at my heartstrings!  Making Zoe's dream come true was so fabulous!  And how Torsten, Kirin and Rendolph helped was sweet!

:D  :D 
I love hosting -- but I am not available right now.  Wish I could, though!  Please read this.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
If you experience any bad behavior on this site, please send a PM to Admin.  No need to take abuse even from a member claiming to be a top host.
With her friends, http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i475/kcrawfish/Zoe/ZoeandtheGull-1.jpg found a way to fly in Finland where I hope she will stay forever.  It turns out she's more Finn than American. http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i475/kcrawfish/litup1_mini.jpg just lit up watching a beautiful Danish sunset.  Timothy III and http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i475/kcrawfish/TV%20-%20Fiona%20Yenien/fionawith2llamas_mini.jpg were treasure hunters in Bolivia.  Henrik met http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i475/kcrawfish/Madeline%20Island%20July%202011/Trip%20to%20Mainland/Henriks%20trip/IMG_3054-1.jpg on the shelf of a Wisconsin shop.

Posted Aug 31, 2011, 3:31 pm
kcrawfish
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

Send an email to kcrawfish Visit kcrawfish's web site Send a message to kcrawfish with Yahoo! Messenger Send a personal messsage to kcrawfish Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

@Gizalba ... great job! 

And I don't even want to know, Becca, how you made Buzz Bluejay float, and ditto to Henna with those last 3 ptcs of Zoe gliding.  I mean, I still believe Leslie took Fiona and Timothy III. on an airplane. 

:p  :D
I love hosting -- but I am not available right now.  Wish I could, though!  Please read this.
If you experience any bad behavior on this site, please send a PM to Admin.  No need to take abuse even from a member claiming to be a top host.
With her friends, http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i475/kcrawfish/Zoe/ZoeandtheGull-1.jpg found a way to fly in Finland where I hope she will stay forever.  It turns out she's more Finn than American. http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i475/kcrawfish/litup1_mini.jpg just lit up watching a beautiful Danish sunset.  Timothy III and http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i475/kcrawfish/TV%20-%20Fiona%20Yenien/fionawith2llamas_mini.jpg were treasure hunters in Bolivia.  Henrik met http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i475/kcrawfish/Madeline%20Island%20July%202011/Trip%20to%20Mainland/Henriks%20trip/IMG_3054-1.jpg on the shelf of a Wisconsin shop.

Posted Aug 31, 2011, 3:44 pm Last edited Aug 31, 2011, 9:01 pm by kcrawfish
Gizalba
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to Gizalba Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

@Leslie - I'm so glad you could tell what they were! :D Using cotton buds as wands was a desperate measure...

@Eohippus - The story was probably a bit confusing for those who aren't too familiar with Harry Potter. Sorry about that, I couldn't think of anything else ;) The green thing floating was meant to be the 'dark mark', the sign of the Dark Lord which is conjured by his death eaters (followers) when there has been a murder (don't worry, there were no murders in our version!). It is supposedly a 'children's book' so I blame the scariness on the author :P

@Krawfish - Thanks! I still believe the plane was real too ;)
Hello, I have been locked out of my account for a long time as I had forgotten my password. I had made another account (Gizalba2) so I was updating from there for a while, however I am back using this one now :)

Pengy, Tapsi and Jala

If any of these owners come back and would like me to post these guys back to you, please let me know!

Posted Aug 31, 2011, 5:59 pm Last edited Aug 31, 2011, 6:05 pm by Gizalba
Leslie
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Chile

Great to see a HP reference! :rolleyes: I'm a bit of a HP fan lol :cyclops:

Posted Aug 31, 2011, 6:18 pm
klubwerks
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

There is 6 hours left until I get home from work. If you have a late entry, get it in before I get home! See yall then ;-)
Coppertop
Toki Doki (TV)
Esty Shop
My Handmade Soft Toys
Artwork
Facebook

Posted Aug 31, 2011, 6:52 pm
Gizalba
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

United Kingdom

Leslie said:
Great to see a HP reference!  :rolleyes: I'm a bit of a HP fan lol  :cyclops:

Haha, it's a relief to know there are other HP fans around here! Otherwise my story would have looked a bit... silly :p

Pengy, Tapsi and Jala

Posted Aug 31, 2011, 7:15 pm
Eohippus
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Finland

Send an email to Eohippus Send a personal messsage to Eohippus Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Gizalba said:

Haha, it's a relief to know there are other HP fans around here! Otherwise my story would have looked a bit... silly :p

Woops, I admit my total ignorance when it comes to Harry Potter, but donīt worry, Gizalba, the  story was very exciting without that knowledge too, maybe even more so, because for me it was really a mystery story, in a positive way, I mean - the plot comes clear trough the pics, and I knew the details I didnīt recognise must  rest on some story I just donīt know. It wasnīt silly at all.  ;)
http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/personal/pooh_go.gif  http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/artists/mother_goose/MG_08.gif

Posted Aug 31, 2011, 11:36 pm Last edited Aug 31, 2011, 11:45 pm by Eohippus
klubwerks
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

I'm home! I spent some time looking over all the entries again and making sure I didn't miss anyone. I did a lot of smiling, laughing, and AWWWing! I have to say that I really enjoyed these stories and they were ALL so cute <3

1st Place is Leslie!

I loved the story and you put a lot of creative effort into it. I thought it was very exciting and I had fun going through the story. I understood everything that was going on too!

2nd Place is RikeH!

I made a lot of gushy AWW sounds watching your story. I fell in love with your story too. I loved your use of the bigger toy, the cute ladder, and the household items. Great job!

3rd Place is Eohippus!

I enjoyed seeing Zoe learn to fly! Her TV friends consoling and supporting her, and then helping her get wings was just heartwarming. It was well done and I loved it!

Those are our winners! Even though Gizalba and LittleCableCars didn't win, I still enjoyed their stories very much. I thought they were so cute and creative! Thank you all for entering.

I may have to wait two weeks before I can mail out your new TV's, so please be patient. I am going to try to mail them out earlier. Send me your mailing address in private message, and choose your favorites. First place gets the first choice, 2nd place gets 2nd chance, and 3rd gets the 3rd choice.

I will asking for some opinions for future contest plans in the Cafe forum. Please join in the discussion when I get it posted, as I would love to get yalls input! <3
Coppertop
Toki Doki (TV)
Esty Shop
My Handmade Soft Toys
Artwork
Facebook

Posted Sep 1, 2011, 1:40 am Last edited Sep 1, 2011, 1:41 am by klubwerks
Leslie
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Chile

Yayyy! :cyclops: woohoo! Oh, im so excited! lol :D
Congrats to RikeH and Henna!! Giz I liked your story too!

@Klubwerks, I will send you my address :)

And I choose Patrick the monster :D

Posted Sep 1, 2011, 2:13 am Last edited Sep 1, 2011, 2:43 am by Leslie
Gizalba
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

United Kingdom

Congrats Leslie, Rike and Eohippus! And thankyou Klubwerks for your hard work in creating these contests and making the cute TVs - seeing all the entries was very entertaining :D

@ Eohippus - Thanks for the reassurance that you found it exciting even without the HP knowledge ;)

Pengy, Tapsi and Jala

Posted Sep 1, 2011, 2:38 am Last edited Sep 1, 2011, 2:39 am by Gizalba
Pages: << prev 1, 2, 3, 4 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable