ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyagers looking for hosts » Birds Looking for Hosts » Ducky

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Ducky
dragonfly
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Group: Members

Germany

Send an email to dragonfly Send a personal messsage to dragonfly Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi at all! Im new here! Now I have a little Ducky who wants to see thw world! Here I´m looking for some Hosts. I hope you will get Ducky a sweet `home`! ;)

Posted Aug 28, 2011, 11:20 am
Gizalba
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to Gizalba Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi Dragonfly! Is Ducky a Beanie Baby by any chance? He looks very similar to a fellow called Quackers who lives in my cupboard ;) I love ducks! I am hosting my personal limit of TVs at the moment, but I would love your Ducky to come and visit me in the future - Quackers would be very pleased to see him.

EDIT: Sorry, I've just realised your Ducky is female! :P
Hello, I have been locked out of my account for a long time as I had forgotten my password. I had made another account (Gizalba2) so I was updating from there for a while, however I am back using this one now :)

TVs I still have whose owners have been absent for over a year:

Pengy, Tapsi and Jala

If any of these owners come back and would like me to post these guys back to you, please let me know!

Posted Aug 28, 2011, 6:11 pm Last edited Aug 28, 2011, 6:15 pm by Gizalba
dragonfly
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Germany

Send an email to dragonfly Send a personal messsage to dragonfly Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi!
yes, Ducky is a Beany Beaby! I have many fron them! ;)
Ifyou have a free place in the Future, I think he would really happy to visit you!

Posted Aug 28, 2011, 7:38 pm
Gizalba
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to Gizalba Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I have lots of Beanie Babies too! I hope Ducky finds her first host soon, I will contact you in the future then when I have a place for her :)
Hello, I have been locked out of my account for a long time as I had forgotten my password. I had made another account (Gizalba2) so I was updating from there for a while, however I am back using this one now :)

TVs I still have whose owners have been absent for over a year:

Pengy, Tapsi and Jala

If any of these owners come back and would like me to post these guys back to you, please let me know!

Posted Aug 28, 2011, 7:45 pm
fleursmum
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Australia

Send a personal messsage to fleursmum Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Would Duckie like to come to Australia and have a visit with us? :D
April is in South Africa - not heard from in a long, long, long time.
Bernie is back home with her new husband, Wavy Gravy and their twin babies Tracee and Perry.
Buddy is with kristykirkpatrick in the US.
Kevin Kiwi has had a wonderful trip to China and Tibet and is on his way to Germany.
The WotWots are in Switzerland.
Mello is in Germany at Wussels Sweet Home but has not been heard from in a long, long time.
Cyril is happy at home.
Tassie was on his way to Germany, but is lost in the post.

Posted Sep 1, 2011, 2:58 am
dragonfly
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Germany

fleursmum said:
Would Duckie like to come to Australia and have a visit with us? :D

If you give me your adress?
First he goes to Canada, then china, and then he travel toyou!  :cyclops:

Posted Sep 1, 2011, 6:27 pm
dragonfly
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Germany

Its time for Ducky to find a new host! If anyone there who wants to host him?

Posted Nov 30, 2011, 4:17 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable