ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Competitions! » New Halloween Teaser ***CLOSE...

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
New Halloween Teaser ***CLOSED***
klubwerks
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

United States

Visit klubwerks's web site Send an AIM message to klubwerks Send a message to klubwerks with Yahoo! Messenger Send a personal messsage to klubwerks Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

The Halloween Contest will be open during the entire month of October and will close on November 2nd (no time zones to confuse us this time). All that will be involved in this contest is submitting a Halloween oriented photo of your TV(s). You can submit as many photos as you want, but you can only win one prize.

Here's some picture ideas to get yall thinking:

* Dress up your TV in a costume.
* Create a trick or treat scene.
* Your TV on a pile of candy.
* Your TV carving a pumpkin.
* A TV funeral (fake of course!)
* A Zombie scene.
* A Halloween Party.
* A seance or exorcism.

There will be 16 handmade TV's for this contest and they are all done! So, there are many toys for yall to choose from. Here is a group picture of the handmade TV's, an individual photo of each one, and the last photo is of the pieces I used to make the mouse.

Attached file: hallooween1.jpg (226 downloads)
hallooween1.jpg

Attached file: skelly1.jpg (219 downloads)
skelly1.jpg

Attached file: owl1.jpg (217 downloads)
owl1.jpg

Attached file: monster1.jpg (221 downloads)
monster1.jpg

Attached file: ghost1.jpg (216 downloads)
ghost1.jpg

Attached file: imp1.jpg (220 downloads)
imp1.jpg

Attached file: bat1.jpg (208 downloads)
bat1.jpg

Attached file: cat1.jpg (210 downloads)
cat1.jpg

Attached file: pumkin1.jpg (203 downloads)
pumkin1.jpg

Attached file: zombie1.jpg (211 downloads)
zombie1.jpg

Attached file: pkin1.jpg (213 downloads)
pkin1.jpg

Attached file: mon1.jpg (199 downloads)
mon1.jpg

Attached file: elephant1.jpg (213 downloads)
elephant1.jpg

Attached file: owl2.jpg (201 downloads)
owl2.jpg

Attached file: cutemonster1.jpg (200 downloads)
cutemonster1.jpg

Attached file: mouse1.jpg (196 downloads)
mouse1.jpg

Attached file: mousebits.jpg (195 downloads)
mousebits.jpg
Coppertop
Toki Doki (TV)
Esty Shop
My Handmade Soft Toys
Artwork
Facebook

Posted Sep 2, 2011, 9:15 pm Last edited Sep 2, 2011, 10:48 pm by klubwerks
kessalia
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

United States

Send an email to kessalia Visit kessalia's web site Send a personal messsage to kessalia Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I was already planning costumes, so I'll be in! :D My big dolls even picked a theme.

Posted Sep 2, 2011, 9:53 pm
klubwerks
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

Visit klubwerks's web site Send an AIM message to klubwerks Send a message to klubwerks with Yahoo! Messenger Send a personal messsage to klubwerks Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

That's great! I'm eager to see them.

I thought it would be nice to put out teasers and information out well in advance for people to plan for. I hope we get more entries this time (and I bet we will).

I think most people know what Halloween is, but if anyone doesn't know, ask me ;-)
Coppertop
Toki Doki (TV)
Esty Shop
My Handmade Soft Toys
Artwork
Facebook

Posted Sep 3, 2011, 8:29 pm
Gizalba
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to Gizalba Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Woo, Halloween! :D

These are wonderful. You have made so many you could start a toy shop! It's lovely of you to donate these as prizes for your competitions. The elephant from the other competition now has a halloween-theme sibling! :p
Hello, I have been locked out of my account for a long time as I had forgotten my password. I had made another account (Gizalba2) so I was updating from there for a while, however I am back using this one now :)

TVs I still have whose owners have been absent for over a year:

Pengy, Tapsi and Jala

If any of these owners come back and would like me to post these guys back to you, please let me know!

Posted Sep 4, 2011, 11:58 am Last edited Sep 4, 2011, 11:58 am by Gizalba
klubwerks
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

You're welcome!

Not all of these toys will be given away. Just a large selection for those few winners. And now I am working on toys to sell (mostly to coworkers and random people).
Coppertop
Toki Doki (TV)
Esty Shop
My Handmade Soft Toys
Artwork
Facebook

Posted Sep 5, 2011, 3:07 am
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable