ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Introduce Yourself » Hi from Florida

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Hi from Florida
tarepanda
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

United States

Visit tarepanda's web site Send a personal messsage to tarepanda Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I just learned about this site from BookCrossing, where we track the travels of books. This sounds like a totally fun idea! I just ordered a bunch of tags and am also taking applications from my toys to see who wants to travel.
Meanwhile, I am thinking about what their missions could be!

Also, I really hope to host some toys so if you have a toy who wants to visit, let me know.
Now Hosting:  Orange, Genoveva, Sweetie, Big Foot, Charly_Palmero Mozart, MickyJasper, Totoro

PM me if your toy would like to visit Sunny Florida!!  I have been a responsible host for over 5 years.  If your toy is lucky, it may get a bonus trip to Hong Kong or elsewhere! 

Life has gotten busier so sometimes I am slow in updating, but I promise I won't disappear with your toys. 

Previous Host for:  Helen Bear Snegovik Romeo Hudson Mara-Joy Mister-Right Budd cool jules Smith fuzzy wuzzy JamaBanaDukLuv  Groovy Bumble  nicki bear Cliff  Candy Cotton Watson Muki  Scott  Floppers  Fllama Phex Vicky Mouseham Tibipanda  Dottie Grace  Ebba  Bally  Baby Lican  Sniff Snuff Blinchick  Thiele  BineHH  Lenny Lion Pinito  Sissi    Faschi  Charles  Cody Otter Fidibus

Mommy of: Mocha SaruMaru Mommet Jammy  Mohawk

BookCrossing

Posted Aug 11, 2007, 4:02 pm
Prowl_Worshipper
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Australia

Send an email to Prowl_Worshipper Visit Prowl_Worshipper's web site Send a personal messsage to Prowl_Worshipper Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

G'day Tarepanda!
I hope you like it here - be warned, it's addictive!
I'd love to send my Rama to Florida. Can I add you to his itinerary?

Cheers, PW....

Prowl Worshipping is not an obsession, it's an ATTITUDE!

"It's not what I am on the inside, but what I do that defines me," Batman, Batman Begins.

Please PM me if you would like to host  Jimmy D Luke Chokito or Lydia!

Missing and sadly missed: Davy Rama Nutmeg Leonidas Pricey

I have hosted: Barclay Philéas (Playmo)Bill, Dilbert, Rangler, Twinette Kani, Boone Racoon Strider, Alpina, Seamus, Mousy Mouse, Chocolate, Flora, Pussy Galore, Theodore, Kari, Muki and Lucan

Currently hosting:

*I am NOT hosting Philèas. I wish I was. If you know how to contact CathyB please let me know*

Tvs gone FERAL! - Burble, Ziggy

Visit my Enchanted Kingdom Horses site!

Posted Aug 12, 2007, 12:08 pm
tarepanda
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

Visit tarepanda's web site Send a personal messsage to tarepanda Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Cool! Rama is so cute!! I love his journal and definitely would love to host him. Send him some kisses and tell him that we will do some fun things in Florida.
Now Hosting:  Orange, Genoveva, Sweetie, Big Foot, Charly_Palmero Mozart, MickyJasper, Totoro

PM me if your toy would like to visit Sunny Florida!!  I have been a responsible host for over 5 years.  If your toy is lucky, it may get a bonus trip to Hong Kong or elsewhere! 

Life has gotten busier so sometimes I am slow in updating, but I promise I won't disappear with your toys. 

Previous Host for:  Helen Bear Snegovik Romeo Hudson Mara-Joy Mister-Right Budd cool jules Smith fuzzy wuzzy JamaBanaDukLuv  Groovy Bumble  nicki bear Cliff  Candy Cotton Watson Muki  Scott  Floppers  Fllama Phex Vicky Mouseham Tibipanda  Dottie Grace  Ebba  Bally  Baby Lican  Sniff Snuff Blinchick  Thiele  BineHH  Lenny Lion Pinito  Sissi    Faschi  Charles  Cody Otter Fidibus

BookCrossing

Posted Aug 14, 2007, 5:31 pm
aliah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send an email to aliah Visit aliah's web site Send a personal messsage to aliah Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Welcome tarepanda! I used to love tarepanda :) He's so adorable isn't he :) I hope you'll enjoy the site.

Posted Aug 15, 2007, 5:32 am
Isobel&Neil
Administrator

Member Level

Group: Administrators

United Kingdom

Visit Isobel&Neil's web site Send a personal messsage to Isobel&Neil Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi Tarepanda

Welcome to ToyVoyagers!

We hope you will enjoy being here!

I&N ;)
We live here.

Posted Aug 17, 2007, 12:21 pm
tarepanda
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

My hubby is jealous of all the travels these TV are making. He wonders if I can put a tag on him and send him somewhere.

Yesterday I brought my TVs to visit a friend and she's now one of your newest members!

BookCrossing

Posted Sep 1, 2007, 2:52 am
kristl
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Technicals

Russian Federation

Send an email to kristl Visit kristl's web site Send an ICQ messsage to kristl View kristl's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to kristl Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hello tarepanda,

I and Snegovik are verry glad that you're here  ;)
Believing in the magic that I know could never be...
(c) Flight of Dragons

My ToyVoyagers Berlin Bear Éireannach Snegovik Tippi Strider Babylonie TibiPanda Charity Bear Trafalgar
Currently hosting Peachy Chai Vakinas
Hosted C.K. Luffy Bertold Kennedy Majed Purple Bun Archibald Bumba Gina Giraffe BearyLuv Eldon Rangler Curly Snowy NormaNikkers Squiggles Minerva Flora Helen Bear Decker Small Fry Dottie Grace Elisabeth Otto Smith Morado Mousy Mouse Fusco Robinson Donald, Beethoven

Would you like to host one of my ToyVoyagers? - See the TravelLists
ToyVoyagers on WWTVT & ETVT that are going to visit me

I'm TrailOrganiser and Host on the RTVT. Please contact me if you'd like your TV to visit Russia!

Posted Sep 1, 2007, 7:03 am
Isobel&Neil
Administrator

Member Level

Group: Administrators

United Kingdom

Visit Isobel&Neil's web site Send a personal messsage to Isobel&Neil Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

tarepanda said:
My hubby is jealous of all the travels these TV are making.  He wonders if I can put a tag on him and send him somewhere. 

As long as you put his height and weight in his ToyVoyager Profile, he's in!  ;)

Now that would give Royal Mail something to talk about....
We live here.

Posted Sep 1, 2007, 11:17 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable