ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » What's new? » Short Info for all NEWBIES

Pages: << prev 1, 2 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Short Info for all NEWBIES, In German and English
Noisy
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Noisy Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Up

Posted Jun 30, 2012, 8:18 pm
Knuddelhexe
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Knuddelhexe Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi. I have a little problem. Today i got my first free ID to create a TV. As i tried it, it says the name for my TV is already in use and i have to find another name. I hit the return button and now it says that i cant create a TV. What can i do now? Hope someone can help me.
My TVs :
Krümelknirps hosted by Thomisa

Waiting for :
Queenie
Kira

Currently hosted :
Brook

Visited from : 
Jasper on his way to America

Posted Jul 31, 2012, 6:40 pm
MA_17
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Visit MA_17's web site Send a personal messsage to MA_17 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Did you try to reload the page completely new? I mean without using the return button.

Posted Jul 31, 2012, 10:34 pm
fam-united

Member Level

Germany

Send an AIM message to fam-united Send a personal messsage to fam-united Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

PM sent.

Posted Aug 1, 2012, 4:50 pm
Pages: << prev 1, 2 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable