ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Dazed and Confused? » narrative and photos

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
narrative and photos
3tmom
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Group: Members

United States

Send an email to 3tmom Send a personal messsage to 3tmom Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

How do I put in narrative, the accompanying photo, separate narrative and accompanying photo, and so on all in one 'day'? I currently put all the narrative followed by all the photos. Thank you, 3tmom

Posted Aug 21, 2007, 4:40 am
aliah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send an email to aliah Visit aliah's web site Send a personal messsage to aliah Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I usually will upload the pictures on flickr to do that. You can join ToyVoyagers flickr group.

I usually type the narrative the put the picture. To put in the picture, you could use the button img that available on top of each post box.

I hope I don't confuse you. Haha...Maybe someone can explain it better ;)

Posted Aug 21, 2007, 5:24 am Last edited Aug 21, 2007, 5:25 am by aliah
fam-united

Member Level

Germany

Send an AIM message to fam-united Send a personal messsage to fam-united Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

You can read, what Isobel and Neil wrote to this problem in the topic "photos". You will find it a few lines under your own topic on the site "dazed and confused". I hope, I explained it good enough, that you will find it. It helped me a lot, because I had the same problem.
Bye, Petra

Posted Aug 21, 2007, 6:56 am
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable