ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyagers looking for hosts » Australian Animals Looking for Hosts » Looking for a host

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Looking for a host , Faschi want to travel
Faschi
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Group: Members

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Faschi Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hey my name is Michelle and I'm from Germany. Faschi want to travel at the whole world. I hope one of you is a firendly host and give Faschi a greate time =)

I'm sorry about my English. It's not the best. =9
I Travel with my Toy some years at the sea. I want to travel with my Toy to Citys like San Francisco, Bangkok and some more... But I'm to young. =( And My parents wouldn't travel their.

Posted Oct 24, 2011, 7:49 pm
melik90
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Group: Members

Switzerland

Send an email to melik90 Send a personal messsage to melik90 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

pm sent
Currently very limited in hosting as I have many projects going on privately and at work. Please PM me if you would like to know if I'm available.

Posted Jul 12, 2012, 3:54 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable