ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Improvements to the site » too many fake/promotion accou...

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
too many fake/promotion accounts
indrarado
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Group: Members

Germany

Send an email to indrarado Visit indrarado's web site Send a personal messsage to indrarado Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

going through the member list i wondered why so many (mostly) USA accounts just joined and have there last visit only 10 minutes later. and in their profile you only see some links to websites (on homepage and in signatures) completely useless. most of their usernames contain numbers.

it is really annoying. i hope you can somehow cope with that and delete them.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/indrarado

*Posted Oct 25, 2011, 10:26 pm
fam-united

Member Level

Group: Members

Germany

Send an AIM message to fam-united Send a personal messsage to fam-united Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

We already work on that. I will write a pm to you. Right now we have so much to work with the new members, who joined due to Galileo tv show. Usually these fake members don't cause real problems, but if there is a problem, please get in contact with Neil and Isobel or me and we will solve the problem.

Greetings, Petra

Posted Oct 26, 2011, 5:34 am Last edited Oct 26, 2011, 5:38 am by fam-united
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable