ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Improvements to the site » folders in 'my Voyagers'

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
folders in 'my Voyagers', not urgent while things are so busy
Leslee
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Group: Members

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to Leslee Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I know things are busy right now, but I shall share this idea now because I might forget again...

When I click on My Voyagers, I find there is too much to look at.
I would like to be able to see which ones are mine, which ones I am hosting now and have the ones I have hosted previously or intend to host somewhere I can access but not jumbled up with current toys.
I have ADHD and Dyslexia and would find it much easier to have folders or clear boxes to separate my involvement in the toy.

I am hesitant to add a toy to my voyagers at the moment so I don't clutter it and am tempted to delete some but I don't want to forget those toys...

Does this make sense and does anyone else feel the same way.
(I know there are other priorities right now but I know you also welcome suggestion)

Thanks, Lesley
My son's puppy Sam Sam is travelling home.
My voyagers Baby Gonga is resting and might come home soon and Mi Go is back home for a short rest.

Momo is travelling home to him Mum. Alien Queen and Karlie are still here but are having a rest awaiting further instructions from their Mothers.

Posted Oct 26, 2011, 3:43 pm
fam-united

Member Level

Germany

Send an AIM message to fam-united Send a personal messsage to fam-united Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Thank you for your suggestion. We already thought about this really often and Neil wants to work on it as soon as possible. Please be patient with this one. You can believe: noone would be more happy than me, if we get some folders there:)

Kind regards
Petra

Posted Oct 26, 2011, 3:47 pm
Leslee
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to Leslee Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Oh that's great news, thanks x
My son's puppy Sam Sam is travelling home.
My voyagers Baby Gonga is resting and might come home soon and Mi Go is back home for a short rest.

Momo is travelling home to him Mum. Alien Queen and Karlie are still here but are having a rest awaiting further instructions from their Mothers.

Posted Oct 26, 2011, 3:56 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable