ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyagers looking for hosts » Looking for hosts in Greece,T...

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Looking for hosts in Greece,Thailand,Australia, Mauritius and Dominican Rep
Sweetie
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Group: Members

Slovenia

Send a personal messsage to Sweetie Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hello,
My name is Sweetie and i am from Slovenia,Maribor.At the moment i am in Finland at my first trip.It is not on my list,but i think it will be great.I would like to visit Greece,Thailand,Australia,Mauritius and Dominican Republic (see my profile).
Please send me an adress if you would like to host me :)

Best regards,
Sweetie

Posted Oct 28, 2011, 8:55 am
fam-united

Member Level

Group: Members

Germany

Send an AIM message to fam-united Send a personal messsage to fam-united Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Welcome Sweetie,

please try to be patient, while you have to wait for a host in those countries. There are many many new members from Germany, Switzerland, Austria, but only a few members in many other countries. They receive so many requests, that they can't take more tvs at their places than they already do. Sometimes there are events in the forum, where a host offers to take some tvs with him on a trip to special places and maybe you can ask then. It might happen, that then you will be one of the lucky winners, who will be chosen at random.

Have fun sending your toy around Europe, especially Germany, Austria and Switzerland at first. There are many nice places to discover:) You could take part at the round robin for young members - starting to host there is a really good way to learn how to do it and it makes fun to see the own tv at the places of the other members there.

Kind regards, Petra

Posted Oct 28, 2011, 9:01 am
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable