ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » RRs, Travelling Notebooks, and other Projects » TV's Notebook

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
TV's Notebook
ceja
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Group: Members

Netherlands

Send a personal messsage to ceja Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

hello everyone ,

i thought of a TV notebook round , hope some of you will join ?

how does it works

* we have in each group 4 members

* each member will get a TV (not to big) and a notebook for 4 weeks , the mentor off the TV have first writting in the notebook about the TV what his/her likes are , what the wishes are , were he/she come from and such , and the mentor also introduce themselves first also in it .

* in those 4 weeks you are hosting the TV and make pictures and put that in the notebook with the story behind the picture with it , you also can ad brochures , tickets , candywrappers , stickers and other stuff in the notebook .
also introduce yourself in the notebook , who you are , were your living , what you like at TV's and such , so the mentor of the TV know were her/his TV stayed at that moment

* after 4 weeks , we send the TV with notebook to the next person on the list .

* after 4 months you have a great Notebook , full with story's about your TV .

* notebook is a A5 size with a soft cover

who wants to join ?

group 1~

* Ceja = Mr. Bojangles
love to host a cute little TV

*Posted Oct 31, 2011, 8:06 am
ceja
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Netherlands

Send a personal messsage to ceja Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

NOBODY ?????
love to host a cute little TV

Posted Nov 7, 2011, 7:06 am
Noisy
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Noisy Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hey ceja,

I'm inerested in this idea. I really love travelling notebooks!

But I think, that there are so many RR started now or starting in the next weeks, so that the members have a lot to do with that.

If you will start such a TV-notebook/diary-round --maybe in spring,
I will be the first person you can count in!

LG
Noisy

Posted Nov 7, 2011, 5:21 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable