ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » RRs, Travelling Notebooks, and other Projects » Doodle Traveling Notebook

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Doodle Traveling Notebook
sararingham
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

Australia

Send an email to sararingham Visit sararingham's web site Send an AIM message to sararingham Send a message to sararingham with Yahoo! Messenger View sararingham's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to sararingham Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I'm considering doing a notebook where you doodle on your pages, draw, or just whatever you'd like... if I have some interest I'd be happy to do it... please only reliable people though I've lost a LOT of books unfortunately :-(

Anyone interested?

1. klubwerks (USA)
2. zeptone (France - PC)
3. Noisy (Germany)
4. Tomi (Germany)
I'm currently busy with school so it's hard to make posts all the time, but I am active on the site and I update when I can - I don't like at-home updates as when I go new places and take them with me. I also like to host TV's for a longer period than a few weeks, so they can see more of Australia while visiting me... please take that into account when messaging me with a want for me to host your little one! :-)

Would you like to host any of my toyvoyagers?
Fred Lion visiting RockVixen07 in Texas. Harold Giraffe visiting anni in Germany. Hedgie visiting AbbyB in Canada.

MIA Toyvoyagers:
Garfield, Arthur Bear, Fuzz Bear, Samantha Turtle, Leo Lion, and Hermies, BunnyLove, Guss Elephant, Jubilee Bunny, Mandarin, Shaggy Bear, Molly Weird, Skippy Kangaroo, Veggies, Sheldon, Gentle Ben, Spots Leopard, Sully Monster

Stay-At-Home and At-Home Toyvoyagers:
Toothy Walrus (permanently at home), TenderheartBear, Super Grover, Roots BearJimbo Elephant, Leonard, Lucky Duck

Contact me if you'd like to host any of my toyvoyagers. :-)

Posted Nov 2, 2011, 7:35 am Last edited Nov 17, 2011, 12:06 pm by sararingham
Noisy
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Noisy Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

ME!ME!ME!

I love this books and have sent some off, never got them back :-(

I really would like to create some pages in your book!

Posted Nov 2, 2011, 7:43 am
sararingham
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Australia

Send an email to sararingham Visit sararingham's web site Send an AIM message to sararingham Send a message to sararingham with Yahoo! Messenger View sararingham's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to sararingham Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

thank you :) i've added you on the list... ill see where i get and then decide the order to make it more postally friendly for everyone... :-)
I'm currently busy with school so it's hard to make posts all the time, but I am active on the site and I update when I can - I don't like at-home updates as when I go new places and take them with me. I also like to host TV's for a longer period than a few weeks, so they can see more of Australia while visiting me... please take that into account when messaging me with a want for me to host your little one! :-)

Fred Lion visiting RockVixen07 in Texas. Harold Giraffe visiting anni in Germany. Hedgie visiting AbbyB in Canada.

MIA Toyvoyagers:
Garfield, Arthur Bear, Fuzz Bear, Samantha Turtle, Leo Lion, and Hermies, BunnyLove, Guss Elephant, Jubilee Bunny, Mandarin, Shaggy Bear, Molly Weird, Skippy Kangaroo, Veggies, Sheldon, Gentle Ben, Spots Leopard, Sully Monster

Toothy Walrus (permanently at home), TenderheartBear, Super Grover, Roots BearJimbo Elephant, Leonard, Lucky Duck

Posted Nov 2, 2011, 9:32 am
LoganCarter
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Germany

Send an email to LoganCarter Send a personal messsage to LoganCarter Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I would love to participate but unfortunately I am very uncreative and can not draw to save my life. ;)

Posted Nov 2, 2011, 7:09 pm
Tomi
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Tomi Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

it's the same with me :) i can't draw really nice :/ would it be okay if i just write something?
Inactive because of school!

My ToyVoyagers:
Tomi the Bear is at home
Froggy the Frog  got lost on the way from Katara back to me
Thomas the Bear is at home
Timmy the Bear is at home
Frank the Bear is at home
Tim the Bear is at home
Penny the Cat is at home
Tommy the Bear is at home

Posted Nov 2, 2011, 7:31 pm
sararingham
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Australia

LoganCarter said:
I would love to participate but unfortunately I am very uncreative and can not draw to save my life. ;)

I wouldn't worry too much about your drawing skills, even if you just want to decorate your page... I suppose the book is left open for decorations, creativity, drawing, whatever you'd like... :-) If you're still interested I'm happy to put you in!

MIA Toyvoyagers:

Posted Nov 3, 2011, 1:09 pm
sararingham
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Australia

Tomi said:
it's the same with me :) i can't draw really nice :/ would it be okay if i just write something?

Write something, decorate your pages, whatever you'd like! If you're still interested let me know! :-)

MIA Toyvoyagers:

Posted Nov 3, 2011, 1:09 pm
Tomi
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Tomi Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

yes of course :) i would really like to do that :)
Inactive because of school!

My ToyVoyagers:
Tomi the Bear is at home
Froggy the Frog  got lost on the way from Katara back to me
Thomas the Bear is at home
Timmy the Bear is at home
Frank the Bear is at home
Tim the Bear is at home
Penny the Cat is at home
Tommy the Bear is at home

Posted Nov 3, 2011, 4:00 pm
sararingham
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Australia

I'm going to send something out to USA on Monday and from then it should travel onto Germany :) Thanks everyone for helping out I've been a bit busy this last few days!

MIA Toyvoyagers:

Posted Nov 11, 2011, 3:05 am
Gizalba
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to Gizalba Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

This sounds fantastic :) It will be lovely to see the other drawings. Could it possibly visit me in the UK after Germany?! I have two addresses depending on when it would arrive, so just let me know nearer the time.
Hello, I have been locked out of my account for a long time as I had forgotten my password. I had made another account (Gizalba2) so I was updating from there for a while, however I am back using this one now :)

TVs I still have whose owners have been absent for over a year:

Pengy, Tapsi and Jala

If any of these owners come back and would like me to post these guys back to you, please let me know!

Posted Nov 21, 2011, 8:38 pm
Sookie
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Sookie Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

i'm interested! :)
Mr Carrot is with joannehsueh in Taiwan.
Mr Pumba is with me.
MuhKuh is with an nix in Italy.
Eric Northman is at home.
Jessica's and my Amitie is with me.
My avatar is made by my little MuhKuh and my best girl Jessica. Thank youuuu
Here are the pictures of my TV's and my guests. :)

Posted Nov 21, 2011, 8:57 pm
Zandy
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Zandy Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I'm interested, too. But I can't draw, but I try to fill a page ;-)
When you like, you can put me on your list.
I'm back here - I hope. Slowly I will came back :-)

My TVs: (If you want to hoste one, please feel free to contact me via PM. Klick on the picture of the TV you like to join.)

Hoppsi:http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n530/ToyVoyagerHost/Hoppsi/Hoppsi-klein.jpg    Santa:http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n530/ToyVoyagerHost/Santa/Santa-klein.jpg is lost :-(    Amalthea:http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n530/ToyVoyagerHost/Amalthea/Amalthea-klein.jpg is lost :-( Germanya:http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n530/ToyVoyagerHost/Germanya/Germanya-klein.jpg    Ayana:http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n530/ToyVoyagerHost/Ayana/Ayana-klein.jpg    Jala:http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n530/ToyVoyagerHost/Jala/Jala-klein.jpg

Posted Nov 21, 2011, 9:06 pm
LittleBlogFrog
VOTW Editor

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send an email to LittleBlogFrog Send a personal messsage to LittleBlogFrog Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Is this book still travelling? - Im interested.. I cant draw but I can doodle! :)

x

Posted Dec 13, 2011, 11:53 am
MA_17
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Visit MA_17's web site Send a personal messsage to MA_17 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I'm also interested :)

Posted Dec 13, 2011, 4:34 pm
mirnee
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Netherlands

Send a personal messsage to mirnee Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hello,
I would like to take part too.
I am new on this website, but not new to tarveling notebooks.
Happy new year.
Happy New Year

Posted Jan 1, 2012, 4:42 pm
dragonfly
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Germany

Send an email to dragonfly Send a personal messsage to dragonfly Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I would love to join in too!

Posted Jan 4, 2012, 10:02 am
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable