ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Dazed and Confused? » How to handle Toy Voyager

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
How to handle Toy Voyager
Lisa1505
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Group: Members

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Lisa1505 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hey there,
iīm using toy voyager since half an hour and i think itīs a really great idea to create such a page, but i have questions about handling.
first, how much is it to register my own voyager?
where should i send it after the registration?
and when i send it to someone, has the next person to pay for sending it to the next?
or should we let the voyager on another safe place, like the description in the "FAQ" said, so anyone has to pay for it?
i only donīt want to make everything wrong, if it send my voyager or the one of someone else around the world ;)
thanks for help,
Lisa

*Posted Nov 3, 2011, 10:05 pm
kcrawfish
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

Send an email to kcrawfish Visit kcrawfish's web site Send a message to kcrawfish with Yahoo! Messenger Send a personal messsage to kcrawfish Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

You might want to peruse Dazed and Confused and the FAQ.

Here's one suggestion:  http://www.toyvoyagers.com/forum/index.php?a=topic&t=3965

Yes, the host has to pay to return the TV to you.  The host might also be willing to send it on to the next host. 

I think you can get 5 IDs for free (but with no tag).  Beyond that or if you want a tag, it will cost.  Check out "Shop."

I hope that helps,

Kate
I love hosting -- but I am not available right now.  Wish I could, though!  Please read this.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
If you experience any bad behavior on this site, please send a PM to Admin.  No need to take abuse even from a member claiming to be a top host.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
With her friends, http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i475/kcrawfish/Zoe/ZoeandtheGull-1.jpg found a way to fly in Finland where I hope she will stay forever.  It turns out she's more Finn than American. http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i475/kcrawfish/litup1_mini.jpg just lit up watching a beautiful Danish sunset.  Timothy III and http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i475/kcrawfish/TV%20-%20Fiona%20Yenien/fionawith2llamas_mini.jpg were treasure hunters in Bolivia.  Henrik met http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i475/kcrawfish/Madeline%20Island%20July%202011/Trip%20to%20Mainland/Henriks%20trip/IMG_3054-1.jpg on the shelf of a Wisconsin shop.

Posted Nov 3, 2011, 10:11 pm
Tomi
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Tomi Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

the first voyager is free after that you can by tags in the shop and with them you can register some new voyagers
after your registration you can find some person to host you voyager in the forum :)
yes if he sends it on to the next person he has to pay for it :)
and there are two posibilities:
- 1. you give the voyager to someone and he decids who gets it after him
- 2. you pass it to one person and say him that after he has hosted your voyager he should pass it on to an (bestimmte) person/send it back to you

i hope i could help you :)
Inactive because of school!

My ToyVoyagers:
Tomi the Bear is at home
Froggy the Frog  got lost on the way from Katara back to me
Thomas the Bear is at home
Timmy the Bear is at home
Frank the Bear is at home
Tim the Bear is at home
Penny the Cat is at home
Tommy the Bear is at home

Posted Nov 3, 2011, 10:11 pm
RikeH
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send an email to RikeH Visit RikeH's web site Send a personal messsage to RikeH Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Tomi said:

yes if he sends it on to the next person he has to pay for it :)
and there are two posibilities:
- 1. you give the voyager to someone and he decids who gets it after him
- 2. you pass it to one person and say him that after he has hosted your voyager he should pass it on to an (bestimmte) person/send it back to you

i hope i could help you :)

Hello,

it is not normal, that the host decides where the TV will go to - it is the mentor who should do it.

Only wild TVs are free to travel - and the current host can release the TV's where he/she wants to.
My ToyVoyagers :
PieksiHH stays with HoBi.
HolgiHH visits windy62.
PinkyHH stays with goldmoon.
UrselHH has fun with natalina

GustavHH, SunnyHH, NiliHH, TobiHH, ThomasHH and HelgaHH are at home.

UrselHH  the Second was kidnapped by EuroMaus.
MrCoolHH is LOST in Poland at inidhil.
KalliHH was kidnapped by Oppenheimer.
BineHH is lost on the way to vunder

And finally dicker Kumpel stays at home with me. He just started his own website - look here : Dicker Kumpel's website

Montgomery, Mephi,Sansone and Stoker are with me now. 

If you want to host one of my TVs, please send a PM! This year I prefer TV-Swaps.

Posted Nov 4, 2011, 10:58 am
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable