ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Dazed and Confused? » to show that im hosting...

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
to show that im hosting...
RedSwan
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Group: Members

Germany

Send a personal messsage to RedSwan Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Actually I have my very first toy voyager who's not my own one. Now - wonder how I can add him to my profile, showing that I'm hosting him and after that, how I release him again. (Last one I read in another topic)

Sorry if it's explained somewhere else, but I couldn't find it anywhere.

Posted Nov 4, 2011, 7:21 pm
Leslie
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Chile

Visit Leslie's web site Send a personal messsage to Leslie Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Once you do his first update he will be added automatically :)
and when you send him on, once the next host does one update, he will be removed from your hosting list
Sadly I'm not able to host for now.

Posted Nov 4, 2011, 7:34 pm
RedSwan
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to RedSwan Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Ah okay. That really helped me. THANKS

Posted Nov 4, 2011, 7:35 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable