ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Off-Topic » What's your dream car?

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
What's your dream car?, The one that sets you drooling...
Prowl_Worshipper
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

Australia

Send an email to Prowl_Worshipper Visit Prowl_Worshipper's web site Send a personal messsage to Prowl_Worshipper Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

What is your dream car? The one you'd get if money was no object?

Mine is a Mark I 1982 Datsun 280ZX Turbo, and I'd love to get one and restore it to mint condition!

Second would be a 1978 Corvette Stingray.

Attached file: i-1.jpg (211 downloads)
i-1.jpg

Attached file: d909_12.jpg (209 downloads)
d909_12.jpg

Prowl Worshipping is not an obsession, it's an ATTITUDE!

"It's not what I am on the inside, but what I do that defines me," Batman, Batman Begins.

Please PM me if you would like to host  Jimmy D Luke Chokito or Lydia!

Missing and sadly missed: Davy Rama Nutmeg Leonidas Pricey

I have hosted: Barclay Philéas (Playmo)Bill, Dilbert, Rangler, Twinette Kani, Boone Racoon Strider, Alpina, Seamus, Mousy Mouse, Chocolate, Flora, Pussy Galore, Theodore, Kari, Muki and Lucan

Currently hosting:

*I am NOT hosting Philèas. I wish I was. If you know how to contact CathyB please let me know*

Tvs gone FERAL! - Burble, Ziggy

Visit my Enchanted Kingdom Horses site!

*Posted Sep 5, 2007, 12:05 pm Last edited Sep 5, 2007, 12:05 pm by Prowl_Worshipper
kristl
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Technicals

Russian Federation

Send an email to kristl Visit kristl's web site Send an ICQ messsage to kristl View kristl's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to kristl Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Wow!! They are perfect!
But I've never seen them before.. Perhaps there are no such cars in our country  :D

I don't understand much in cars .. especially in such cars.. But I'd like to have this:
http://www.autogaleria.pl/fotografie/nissan/nissan_micra_c+c_2005_01.jpg
Nissan Micra Coupé Cabriolet

Believing in the magic that I know could never be...
(c) Flight of Dragons

My ToyVoyagers Berlin Bear Éireannach Snegovik Tippi Strider Babylonie TibiPanda Charity Bear Trafalgar
Currently hosting Peachy Chai Vakinas
Hosted C.K. Luffy Bertold Kennedy Majed Purple Bun Archibald Bumba Gina Giraffe BearyLuv Eldon Rangler Curly Snowy NormaNikkers Squiggles Minerva Flora Helen Bear Decker Small Fry Dottie Grace Elisabeth Otto Smith Morado Mousy Mouse Fusco Robinson Donald, Beethoven

Would you like to host one of my ToyVoyagers? - See the TravelLists
ToyVoyagers on WWTVT & ETVT that are going to visit me

I'm TrailOrganiser and Host on the RTVT. Please contact me if you'd like your TV to visit Russia!

Posted Sep 5, 2007, 6:30 pm
Mistigree
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

France

Send a personal messsage to Mistigree Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Prowl, you'll be jealous... My uncle who lives in Switzerland, is crazy about cars and he's got a Corvette !! (but I don't know which one) !!
As for me, I'm not fond of cars at all, I should open a new subject "what's your dream bike ?" :cyclops:

Posted Sep 5, 2007, 10:49 pm
Prowl_Worshipper
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Australia

Send an email to Prowl_Worshipper Visit Prowl_Worshipper's web site Send a personal messsage to Prowl_Worshipper Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

kristl said:
Wow!! They are perfect!

They are perfect aren't they! I love the Datsun/Nissan Zs, but they aren't that common here in Australia  :(

"It's not what I am on the inside, but what I do that defines me," Batman, Batman Begins.

I have hosted: Barclay Philéas (Playmo)Bill, Dilbert, Rangler, Twinette Kani, Boone Racoon Strider, Alpina, Seamus, Mousy Mouse, Chocolate, Flora, Pussy Galore, Theodore, Kari, Muki and Lucan

Currently hosting:

*I am NOT hosting Philèas. I wish I was. If you know how to contact CathyB please let me know*

Posted Sep 6, 2007, 2:17 am
Prowl_Worshipper
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Australia

Mistigree said:
Prowl, you'll be jealous... My uncle who lives in Switzerland, is crazy about cars and he's got a Corvette !! (but I don't know which one) !!
As for me, I'm not fond of cars at all, I should open a new subject "what's your dream bike ?"  :cyclops:

Aww a Corvette! Excellent! I'm definitely no car expert but I know my Zs! (I spend enough time reading about them!)

Do you mean motorbikes or bicycles?

Currently hosting:

Posted Sep 6, 2007, 2:20 am
Mistigree
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

France

Send a personal messsage to Mistigree Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Prowl_Worshipper said:

Do you mean motorbikes or bicycles?

bicycles !

Posted Sep 6, 2007, 9:53 pm Last edited Sep 6, 2007, 9:53 pm by Mistigree
3tmom
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

United States

Send an email to 3tmom Send a personal messsage to 3tmom Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

My dream car would be custom made all the way.
The seats would conform to me, the distance from the seat to the floor, dash, and steering wheel would match my leg and arm length, and so on.
The car would have adjustable storage space and expand from Smart car size to full van size.
Built in car seats that are comfortable and safe but don't affect the regular seat.
Surround sound, surround heat and a/c, light sensitive windows.
A beeper system so I could find the car anywhere. (Or really dream and the car would pick me up!)
I could go on and on.
What a dream.

Posted Oct 2, 2007, 12:40 am
stargazer
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send an email to stargazer Send a personal messsage to stargazer Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I wouldn't mind a Delorean (like the one in Back to the Future). Especially if it was fitted with a Flux Capacitor.
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" - Oscar Wilde

Posted Nov 12, 2007, 10:34 pm
Steve & Helly
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to Steve & Helly Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

My dream car is a 1967 Morris Minor, just like Megan here. Unfortunately I don't own her anymore - the 2CVs have taken over! But If I ever have any more space . . .

Attached file: P7160074.JPG (145 downloads)
P7160074.JPG

Attached file: Yatesbury 2.JPG (149 downloads)
Yatesbury 2.JPG
"From Little Acorns Mighty Oaks do Grow"

Our Toy Voyagers:
Pierre Bear, Elephonse, Tiger Tom, Isambard, Wadworth,Sandi Rose

Most successful Toy Voyager release:
Dijon

Posted Nov 13, 2007, 5:21 pm
fam-united

Member Level

Germany

Send an AIM message to fam-united Send a personal messsage to fam-united Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I would like a VW Bus. We had one before we got children and I really loved it. Unhappily it didn't work at the end and we had to buy another car.
This photo shows our dream VW Bus. (This photo is from wikipedia)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/5f/VW_Bus_T1_Presse.jpg/800px-VW_Bus_T1_Presse.jpg

Posted Nov 13, 2007, 7:03 pm Last edited Nov 13, 2007, 7:05 pm by fam-united
becka_kate
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Australia

Send a personal messsage to becka_kate Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Well, I've always thought I wanted a VW Bug - in Blue.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/e2/1961Beetle.jpg/250px-1961Beetle.jpg
However, my sister and her partner bought one last year and after driving it, I'm not so sure.
Instead, after a week of driving the Volkswagen R32 they own while my car was being repaired,
http://www.thetorquereport.com/vw_r32_06-thumb.jpg
I think a more modernish VW is more my speed!
Now, if only I had the spare $80 000 (plus rego, insurance etc) to make the dream come true?
"A bear teaches us that if the heart is true, it doesn't matter much if an ear drops off." -Helen Exley

Friend of: Kalli, C.K. (MIA in the US), Froddo, Candy CottonDottie Grace (Still travelling), Tamalyn (hiding out in Canada) Zahli, Barclay, Kellie Koala& Tilda

Friends in the Wild: Slinkee Snake, Ms Millie, Violet May, Elefunk, Shriek, Eureka Bear, Bonza Roo, Daisy Bear, Elouera, Alby, Thiele, Bree Bear, Fred A’bear, Kograh, Rosetta, Kismet, Huggles & Gretel,Previous host to:  Emma, Greedy,
Iago, Hugo, Kroko, Lollipop, Paula, Steve, Misko, Winnie the Pooh, Her Highness QueenElizabethI, Kari, Tippi, Taro, Seamus, PampleMoose, Berlin Bear, Mario, Mei, (Playmo)Bill, Twinette Kani, Boone Racoon, HoppyVanderHare, JamaBanaDukLuv, Elisabeth & Cassiopeia(twice).

My flickr photo collections

Posted Jan 7, 2008, 1:38 pm
chrissini
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Austria

Send a personal messsage to chrissini Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

at the moment, my dream car is a bmw x5.
normally i don't like bmw (i don't know why...), but everytime i see a x5 in the street i fall in love again :D

http://www.analogstereo.com/images/om/bmw_x.jpg

and i also like all kinds of jeep ;)

http://www.4x4-suche.de/4x4news/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/jeep.jpg
my tvs:
Bene, Fluffy, Lillebi, Oskar

Posted Jan 12, 2008, 7:21 am
A Scottish Lass
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send a message to A Scottish Lass with Yahoo! Messenger View A Scottish Lass's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to A Scottish Lass Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I would love to own a Nissan X Trail, I had one as a hire car when mine was in the garage and I loved it.

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g92/greyhoundgal19/Nissan_X-Trail.jpg
My Toy Voyagers:- Donald

Waiting to Host:- Berlin Bearsoar , weasley , Mimi , Josh , Groovy , Aaron , Meleleuca

Hosting at Present :- UNFORTUNALTELY I AM UNABLE TO HOST AT PRESENT 

Previously Hosted:- Burrimul Memu , Jeniqua , Bonz

I'm looking for hosts and guests please PM me if you are interested

Posted Jan 26, 2008, 1:40 pm
Peridot-Fayth
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send an email to Peridot-Fayth Send a personal messsage to Peridot-Fayth Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

XJ220 - PRRRRR! I know it's a little old hat but still seeing one in the flesh (well about 20 of them) but this one was race ready and hearing it grumble -----arrgggghhhh *drooool - I do own one in green (shame it's 16 scale) :D

Attached file: jaguar-xj220.jpg (90 downloads)
jaguar-xj220.jpg

Attached file: jaguar_xj220_concept.jpg (92 downloads)
jaguar_xj220_concept.jpg
http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh267/peridot-graphics/HaroldsJourneySiggy.jpg

Hosting Deep Harold:
April: wmphimu ~ USA
August: AbbyB ~ Canada

Please contact me if you want to host Deep Harold.

Posted Apr 6, 2008, 8:03 pm
sararingham
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Australia

Send an email to sararingham Visit sararingham's web site Send an AIM message to sararingham Send a message to sararingham with Yahoo! Messenger View sararingham's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to sararingham Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Prowl_Worshipper said:
What is your dream car? The one you'd get if money was no object?

Mine is a Mark I 1982 Datsun 280ZX Turbo, and I'd love to get one and restore it to mint condition!

Second would be a 1978 Corvette Stingray.

Wow! Being from America I've seen lots of those Corvettes around hehe... I just think its' funny that like the old mustang is like really expensive here as compared to in America where it's given to kids as their high school car lol...

Anyways about the Datsun, I have one in my drive way - it's not registered or anything and we bought it for $300. - well my FIL bought it for us, because he wanted it but can't have it... it's a 280ZX that my husband wants to fix up and sell to get a 240Z or something... I don't really know, anyways... apparently it was in a police chase way back when and actually won... it's got the "rare" t-roof and everything... kinda cool. :-)
I'm currently busy with school so it's hard to make posts all the time, but I am active on the site and I update when I can - I don't like at-home updates as when I go new places and take them with me. I also like to host TV's for a longer period than a few weeks, so they can see more of Australia while visiting me... please take that into account when messaging me with a want for me to host your little one! :-)

Would you like to host any of my toyvoyagers?
Fred Lion visiting RockVixen07 in Texas. Harold Giraffe visiting anni in Germany. Hedgie visiting AbbyB in Canada.

MIA Toyvoyagers:
Garfield, Arthur Bear, Fuzz Bear, Samantha Turtle, Leo Lion, and Hermies, BunnyLove, Guss Elephant, Jubilee Bunny, Mandarin, Shaggy Bear, Molly Weird, Skippy Kangaroo, Veggies, Sheldon, Gentle Ben, Spots Leopard, Sully Monster

Stay-At-Home and At-Home Toyvoyagers:
Toothy Walrus (permanently at home), TenderheartBear, Super Grover, Roots BearJimbo Elephant, Leonard, Lucky Duck

Contact me if you'd like to host any of my toyvoyagers. :-)

Posted Apr 6, 2008, 8:12 pm
Eryah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

View Eryah's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to Eryah Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

chrissini said:
at the moment, my dream car is a bmw x5.
normally i don't like bmw (i don't know why...), but everytime i see a x5 in the street i fall in love again :D

http://www.analogstereo.com/images/om/bmw_x.jpg

and i also like all kinds of jeep ;)

http://www.4x4-suche.de/4x4news/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/jeep.jpg

I totally agree on this one, that's also my dream cars  :D
My Tv's on the road are: Hurley
Tv wich join random act 3: Josh
The others are @ home

I am hosting: -

I hosted: TheosheepChompers, Nelly, Marcello, Palmeke, Meleleuca, Snowy, Iggy-Korn, Lillebi, Bene, Willy Wau, Davy, Lumi, Margarida, Count, Ambrosius, Roberto, Summy, Nepomuk, Dottie Mouse, Clem, Strider, HitchaRideDooey, Roots bear, Mulalu, Muumipeikko, Henry the Adventure Hound, Bokkie, Amelie, *~Mr. Bubbles~*, Papelbon

I'm also host at the Dutch TV trail. If you want to send your toy on this trail please send me a pm.

Posted Apr 6, 2008, 8:57 pm
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Visit AbbyB's web site Send a personal messsage to AbbyB Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Citroen 2CV

I would kill my friend's family for this car.

Attached file: August-26,2005-108.jpg (84 downloads)
August-26,2005-108.jpg
My TVs: Yuri Gagarin (lost in the mail), Lemony, Synapse, QueenElizabethI, Nori, Philbert, King Tut, Yakety Sax

My stay-at-home TV: Wallace

PM me if you are interested in hosting one of my TVs

Wild TVs: Archie, Genevieve, Sabra, Orton, Zeinab, Viggo, Yvette, Olaf, Boreal, Parker, Lee, Ainslie, Ellis, Satin, Gad, Felton.

Currently visiting: Hedgie, Roderich, Ewan E. Ewok, Crawfish, Regit Brown, Winnie the Pooh.

Previously hosted: Ollie_Marmot (twice), Mausi, Desmond, Dolly, Lemmy, Yum Yum, Shirley Sheep, Moony, Fenway, Womat, Reinhilde, Greedy, Alizée, Vladimir, Hedgie Hedgehog, Twinette Kani, Jimbo Elephant, Pierre Bear, Gina Giraffe, Dinah Meetcha, Soar, Pepita, Noelle, Frankenstein, Vicky Mouseham, Etwas, Aimee, Hinz + Kunz, Roots Bear, Thiele, Tiger Lilly, Dottie Grace, Hypno-dog, Bally, Cassiopeia, Nasse, SunnyHH, Bobi, Charlie Bear, Ollie Kikabeer, Bussi, Monkez, Marty the Moose, Lintilla.

Posted Apr 6, 2008, 10:44 pm
IttyBittyKitty
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to IttyBittyKitty Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

OK i am really sad because the car i really want to have, is a bongo.    :p  It's not flashy or expensive but i just love them, they're mental.  so am i probably hahaha  :cyclops:

Attached file: bongo.jpg (74 downloads)
bongo.jpg
Ain't nothin' gonna break my stride, nobodys gonna slow me down, oh no, i got to keep on moving. - Matthew Wilder

Posted Apr 24, 2008, 3:46 am
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable