ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyagers Cafe » Steampunk Ornaments DIY

Pages: << prev 1, 2 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Steampunk Ornaments DIY
Leslee
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Group: Members

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to Leslee Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Oh!  Well that penultimate comment surprised me.  It is ok to discuss things like this in off topic then instead?

I know, could we put something like this on Flickr and then link to it in off topic. 

I get inspired by what I see on ToyVoyagers and it is nice to chat to the friends I make here.

Klubwerks, are you on Flickr?  I love it.  I am Lesley- on there.  I share photo fun about toys, crafts, my town, my everyday things...
My son's puppy Sam Sam is travelling home.
My voyagers Baby Gonga is resting and might come home soon and Mi Go is back home for a short rest.

Momo is travelling home to him Mum. Alien Queen and Karlie are still here but are having a rest awaiting further instructions from their Mothers.

Posted Jan 8, 2012, 8:28 am
klubwerks
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

Visit klubwerks's web site Send an AIM message to klubwerks Send a message to klubwerks with Yahoo! Messenger Send a personal messsage to klubwerks Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I think I have a flickr account, but I don't use it lol
Coppertop
Toki Doki (TV)
Esty Shop
My Handmade Soft Toys
Artwork
Facebook

Posted Jan 11, 2012, 2:04 am
kcrawfish
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

Send an email to kcrawfish Visit kcrawfish's web site Send a message to kcrawfish with Yahoo! Messenger Send a personal messsage to kcrawfish Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I think it's nice to see this site lively with conversation. I've been following lots of these things without commenting myself and been enjoying them. If anyone feels that something should be in off-topic, I believe Admin can simply transport the entire thread there. I don't think it needs to be moved ... I'm just saying ...

Happy 2012! :)
I love hosting -- but I am not available right now.  Wish I could, though!  Please read this.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
If you experience any bad behavior on this site, please send a PM to Admin.  No need to take abuse even from a member claiming to be a top host.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
With her friends, http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i475/kcrawfish/Zoe/ZoeandtheGull-1.jpg found a way to fly in Finland where I hope she will stay forever.  It turns out she's more Finn than American. http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i475/kcrawfish/litup1_mini.jpg just lit up watching a beautiful Danish sunset.  Timothy III and http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i475/kcrawfish/TV%20-%20Fiona%20Yenien/fionawith2llamas_mini.jpg were treasure hunters in Bolivia.  Henrik met http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i475/kcrawfish/Madeline%20Island%20July%202011/Trip%20to%20Mainland/Henriks%20trip/IMG_3054-1.jpg on the shelf of a Wisconsin shop.

Posted Jan 11, 2012, 6:16 am
fam-united

Member Level

Germany

Send an AIM message to fam-united Send a personal messsage to fam-united Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

If there is something like this in the future, we maybe could open such a thread in the off-topic, so nobody can say something against it. I hope, this is fine for you then. I won't move this topic to the off-topic now,, but it would be an option.

Posted Jan 11, 2012, 5:13 pm Last edited Jan 11, 2012, 5:49 pm by fam-united
klubwerks
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

Visit klubwerks's web site Send an AIM message to klubwerks Send a message to klubwerks with Yahoo! Messenger Send a personal messsage to klubwerks Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

The off-topic section is fine by me. Thanks!
Coppertop
Toki Doki (TV)
Esty Shop
My Handmade Soft Toys
Artwork
Facebook

Posted Jan 12, 2012, 2:32 am
Pages: << prev 1, 2 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable