ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Introduce Yourself » Finally my own account!

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Finally my own account!
Yosemite
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Yosemite Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi, I am Yosi!
I´m glad to have my own account here. I´m the girlfriend (and ghostwriter) of Takata, but I want to have my own TVs now.
Yesterday I rescued two cuddly toys from a store.
They told me of their dream to see the world. So I bought them and ordered directly two IDs.
When they arrived, my new toys can start their journeys.
I hope, many hosts will help them, to fullfill their life missions!

Their names are Twixx, a billy goat and Tatanka, the buffalo.

Thank you, world!

Your Yosi

Posted Nov 27, 2011, 4:45 pm Last edited Nov 27, 2011, 7:28 pm by Yosemite
Yosemite
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Yosemite Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Soooooooooo, my first own TV  Tatanka [tv]  has started on Monday. He is going west, the west of Germany and will stay there for a while.
If you would like to host him even more in the west, please write me a PM.

My lovely  Twixx [tv]  will soon go to Stuttgart and then to the north. Two hosters in Finland will be his hosts. Thank you so much so long.

That were Yosis news

Have a nice time  :D

Posted Dec 13, 2011, 11:11 am Last edited Dec 13, 2011, 11:12 am by Yosemite
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable