ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » RRs, Travelling Notebooks, and other Projects » Austria rr group 1 closed

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Austria rr group 1 closed
fam-united

Member Level

Group: Members

Germany

Send an AIM message to fam-united Send a personal messsage to fam-united Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Here comes the first group. Some states have two members, but they live at different places, so I think, that's just fine. We have no members from Carinthia and Vorarlberg.

Lower Austria Kuschi
Upper Austria/near Linz

Burgenland

Carinthia Flashed

Styria Wonderwuzi and Grazer-CityGirl

Tyrol Marina_191

Salzburg Wonderwuzi (living in Styria) and Marina_191 (living in Tyrol)

Vienna Muhlikuhli

Please tell me, which tv you will send and I will add it to the list.

Kuschi's tv Eddy travel itinery: Grazer-CityGirl, Wonderwuzi, Marina 191, Flashed, Muhlikuhli back to Kuschi

Grazer-CityGirl's tv Ena  travel itinery: Wonderwuzi, Marina 191, Flashed, Muhlikuhli, Kuschi, back to Grazer-CityGirl

Wonderwuzi's tv Basil travel itinery: Marina 191, Flashed, Muhlikuhli, Kuschi, Grazer-CityGirl back to Wonderwuzi

Marina 191's tv patchy travel itinery: Flashed, Muhlikuhli, Kuschi, Grazer-CityGirl, Wonderwuzi back to Marina 191

Muhlikuhli's tv Waffels travel itinery: Kuschi, safe with new host

Posted Dec 3, 2011, 10:05 pm Last edited Jan 23, 2012, 6:29 pm by fam-united
fam-united

Member Level

Group: Members

Germany

Send an AIM message to fam-united Send a personal messsage to fam-united Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Emails sent to all members and asked for sending the toyvoyagers home to their owners. I will wait one week.

I deleted all old posts here, just to make it easier to keep track on everything.

Posted Jan 23, 2012, 6:31 pm Last edited Jan 23, 2012, 6:36 pm by fam-united
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable