ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyagers Cafe » geocachers

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
geocachers, geocaching experiences with toys
mailianne
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Group: Members

Czech Republic

Send a personal messsage to mailianne Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I have noticed there are some geocachers here. It's a bit off topic, I know, but "travel bugs" are very similar to wild toyvoyagers. So I would like to know if you have a travel bug as well and if you enjoy taking photos of toy-travelbugs as much as taking photos of TVs. If you have a favorite toy-TB, please show me its photo.

Posted Dec 9, 2011, 2:28 pm
mailianne
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Group: Members

Czech Republic

Send a personal messsage to mailianne Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

BunTraveler said:

You can find us on geocaching as:
GeoBun and WildHare  (seperation in the name between "and" if you type it in for search) 

I have several WILD TV's that travel through caches.

I didn't add a geo tag to a TV because of the double logging in for others.  People don't seem to log in the travel bugs here in the states anymore as they do everything by phone and just run to the next cache as fast as they can and drop off the travel bug there.  So not sure if they would double log the TBTV.  You could certainly try it I would think.

I get feed back and people to log in the WILD'S found in caches quicker than I do for the TB'S.

Hope that helps  :stare:

BunTraveler * Linda

It's interesting. In the Czech Republic people usually ignore things that must be logged somewhere outside the Geocaching website. :(
Btw. when I personally find an interesting TB I usually keep him for a while and make "visits" to him before I drop him off.

Posted Dec 9, 2011, 3:05 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable