ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Improvements to the site » Make uploading pictures easie...

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Make uploading pictures easier :)
Tomi
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Group: Members

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Tomi Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hey,
i wanted to suggest that you could improve the picture upload easier. I don't know if it's easy to do but it would be great if i could upload more than one picture at a time :)
Kind regards
Tomi
Inactive because of school!

My ToyVoyagers:
Tomi the Bear is at home
Froggy the Frog  got lost on the way from Katara back to me
Thomas the Bear is at home
Timmy the Bear is at home
Frank the Bear is at home
Tim the Bear is at home
Penny the Cat is at home
Tommy the Bear is at home

Posted Dec 25, 2011, 9:21 pm
Eustachia
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Eustachia Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi tomi :)

I think that most of us do not use the “upload function“. the better and easier way is to upload your pictures at picasa or flickr or or or.. Then you can use the [img] function to upload your pics (as much as you want) in your post.
And you can write some phrases between the pictures also.

Hope it was helpfully :D
Please join my Cosmopolitan Cookbook Project assisted by Cooking Carrie http://www.gif-paradies.de/gifs/nahrung/karotten/karotte_0016.gif

[color=teal]My ToyVoyagers:
Eloy is with Hanachan (JPN) // Itinarery: Jillyfish (USA)
Cosyfuzz is with Vreni (RR6) //
Uilina is with nuriayasmin //
Wotan is with MamiTig // Itinarery: BlackCat (GER), Renmeleon (USA)
Tamina is with Birdie87 //
Woozy is with BlackCat (GTVT)
Brownbeard is with Eohippus . // Itinarery: LoganCarter (FIN)
Mr. Quakedi is with Mondfalke // Itinarery: Vernella (GER), fam-united (GER)
Mimi and George are with MySongIsLaughter //
Purple Tentacle is with Shilo (GER/USA)

Currently hosting:
Ziggy Dragon

Posted Dec 25, 2011, 9:53 pm
Tomi
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Tomi Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Thank you very much :) I'll use that from now on :)

My ToyVoyagers:
Tomi the Bear is at home
Tim the Bear is at home
Penny the Cat is at home

Posted Jan 3, 2012, 8:40 pm
kcrawfish
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

Send an email to kcrawfish Visit kcrawfish's web site Send a message to kcrawfish with Yahoo! Messenger Send a personal messsage to kcrawfish Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

More than one at a time, though, would be a great improvement. A good idea.

Tomi, I do both, direct uploading and using Photobucket to host. I even will often do all pics in an update via Photobucket except the last one, which is uploaded directly because I have seen older travelogues with no photos because the websites were no longer hosting those photos. I just figure a mix works for me.
I love hosting -- but I am not available right now.  Wish I could, though!  Please read this.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
If you experience any bad behavior on this site, please send a PM to Admin.  No need to take abuse even from a member claiming to be a top host.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
With her friends, http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i475/kcrawfish/Zoe/ZoeandtheGull-1.jpg found a way to fly in Finland where I hope she will stay forever.  It turns out she's more Finn than American. http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i475/kcrawfish/litup1_mini.jpg just lit up watching a beautiful Danish sunset.  Timothy III and http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i475/kcrawfish/TV%20-%20Fiona%20Yenien/fionawith2llamas_mini.jpg were treasure hunters in Bolivia.  Henrik met http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i475/kcrawfish/Madeline%20Island%20July%202011/Trip%20to%20Mainland/Henriks%20trip/IMG_3054-1.jpg on the shelf of a Wisconsin shop.

Posted Jan 4, 2012, 3:09 am
fam-united

Member Level

Germany

Send an AIM message to fam-united Send a personal messsage to fam-united Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Ups, I thought I had written here - but no, nothing.

I use photoscape to resize the photos in a bunch and then upload them to flickr.
Neil and I already talked about a way to upload to the toyvoyager website directly and still be able to add text-photo-text, but right now it is impossible. Of course it would be nice to upload more than one directly to the website, maybe he can do something to change this. I will ask him about it.

Posted Jan 4, 2012, 8:34 am
Tomi
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Germany

Hey :) If got a really important thing !! I uploaded my pictures to photobucket and now i want to link them into my travellog :) How can i do that? I click on IMG than ad this link:
http://s1119.photobucket.com/albums/k624/gangsterfritz/?action=view&current=SAM_0056.jpg
and click on IMG again but the travellog looks like this after that:
http://toyvoyagers.com/index.php?a=topic&t=212294

Please help me :(

My ToyVoyagers:
Tomi the Bear is at home
Tim the Bear is at home
Penny the Cat is at home

Posted Jan 5, 2012, 11:51 am
Leslie
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Chile

Visit Leslie's web site Send a personal messsage to Leslie Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

When you're on photobucket you have to open a photo and click on it with the right button "view image" or something like that.
Then you're only gonna have that photo on the screen, nothing else. Now that's the link you copy and paste into the travelogs. :) Hope you undestand me
Sadly I'm not able to host for now.

Posted Jan 5, 2012, 12:34 pm Last edited Jan 5, 2012, 12:36 pm by Leslie
Tomi
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Germany

yes i do :) thank you very much :D

My ToyVoyagers:
Tomi the Bear is at home
Tim the Bear is at home
Penny the Cat is at home

Posted Jan 5, 2012, 12:40 pm
Leslee
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to Leslee Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I just discovered that you can resize the photos in Photobucket too but I keep forgetting to do it.

I don't have to open the photo on photobucket though. I just hover over the photo I want to use and a window appears, then I just click on the IMG code and then paste it straight into my writing.

Make sure that when you paste, you do it on a new line and then go to a new line to start writing again or it can get a bit jumbled up.
My son's puppy Sam Sam is travelling home.
My voyagers Baby Gonga is resting and might come home soon and Mi Go is back home for a short rest.

Momo is travelling home to him Mum. Alien Queen and Karlie are still here but are having a rest awaiting further instructions from their Mothers.

Posted Jan 5, 2012, 1:35 pm
Leslee
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to Leslee Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I just went to look. Your photos look great! Well done.

And now if you want, you will be able to write things in between the photos.

Enjoy
(glad you and the toys had a good time)
My son's puppy Sam Sam is travelling home.
My voyagers Baby Gonga is resting and might come home soon and Mi Go is back home for a short rest.

Momo is travelling home to him Mum. Alien Queen and Karlie are still here but are having a rest awaiting further instructions from their Mothers.

Posted Jan 5, 2012, 1:39 pm
Tomi
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Germany

thank you very much :) and thanks at all for your help :)

My ToyVoyagers:
Tomi the Bear is at home
Tim the Bear is at home
Penny the Cat is at home

Posted Jan 5, 2012, 3:53 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable