ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » RRs, Travelling Notebooks, and other Projects » Travelling Notebook :)

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Travelling Notebook :), Songs and Tales from your country!
adjostlu
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Group: Members

Germany

Send a personal messsage to adjostlu Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hey everyone!

I think it's a really great idea to take part in the idea of Travelling Notebooks and so I decided to do one, too.
As I really love fairytales like the ones by Jacob and Wilhelm Grimm, and me and my sister sometimes tell them to little childrens in primary and nursery schools, it would be really, really great to hear about the old stories and tales, which are popular in your country or area.

And if you rather want to tell me about an old song, which is also popular and famous where you come from - you can write down the lyrics and the notes for it That would be wonderful. Or you can draw an illustration or whatever ^^

I'll start with the german tale "Die Sterntaler" ! (;

The notebook will be easy and cheap to send, so don't worry

So, anyone who wants to take part? (:

By the way: Germans are welcome, too. Don't hesitate to write :D

*Posted Dec 27, 2011, 8:43 pm
dragonfly
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Group: Members

Germany

Send an email to dragonfly Send a personal messsage to dragonfly Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

A sweet idea. I'd like to do with!

Posted Dec 28, 2011, 7:55 am Last edited Dec 28, 2011, 7:59 am by dragonfly
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable