ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » RRs, Travelling Notebooks, and other Projects » My first Traveling Notebook

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
My first Traveling Notebook, Traveling notebook
mirnee
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Group: Members

Netherlands

Send a personal messsage to mirnee Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hello everyone

I really would like to start a traveling notebook.
I hope that via this notebook I can see a little more about the world, the people in it and what moves you.
You can do whatever you like.
Be creative, paste in a postcard or photographe, write a poem, teach me a few words in your language.
Just something that get's to know you and your world a little.

So anyone who would like to share a piece of there world with me?

Thanks Irene

PS: I have experiance with traveling notebooks, it's an old hobby off mine I want to start with again.
Happy New Year

Posted Dec 31, 2011, 6:38 pm Last edited Jan 1, 2012, 10:05 am by mirnee
dragonfly
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Germany

Send an email to dragonfly Send a personal messsage to dragonfly Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hello! I would love to add me in your book! I think something quite amazing and would also start one time!

Posted Jan 1, 2012, 10:24 am
mirnee
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Netherlands

Send a personal messsage to mirnee Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Great, Thanks!!!!!

I am almost finished with the start of my notebook.
If you sent me your address I can sent it to you when it's ready. ( wich will be in a few days)

Happy New Year

Posted Jan 1, 2012, 12:47 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable