ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Hosts » Hosts in N. America and Canada » Winter in Minnesota, USA

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Winter in Minnesota, USA
Jillyfish
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Group: Members

United States

Send an email to Jillyfish Send a personal messsage to Jillyfish Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hello! I have just joined Toy Voyagers, and am most eager to host. I am welcoming your toy to visit beautiful Wintry Minnesota! Send me a PM, and I will send you my address. I'm new at this, so if there is another way to host, kindly point me in the right direction. Best wishes for all the toys traveling along out there! :)
~Jillyfish
*** I am semi inactive on Toy Voyagers. I will still respond to PMs and emails, but it may take me a couple days. Please be understanding! Thank you very much! ***

Bullseye is back home safe and sound. :)
Mi Nam is on her way to Germany with LeeYuu. (LOST???)
Batgirl is staying in Germany (her favorite country!).
Satoshi  is MAYBE active again with user: Lou..... ? If anyone hears from her-- please let me know! Thank you!

Kinley hasn't started her journey yet.

Posted Jan 5, 2012, 5:46 pm
miranda98
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to miranda98 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hello and Welcome :)
My Tv Alien Queen(mum)
Alien Princes(daughter)

Posted Jan 5, 2012, 6:18 pm
RedSwan
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to RedSwan Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

PM is on its way

Posted Jan 5, 2012, 6:44 pm
Takata
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Takata Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

PM sent, too :)

Posted Jan 8, 2012, 8:25 am
Brettlpolitur
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Austria

Send a personal messsage to Brettlpolitur Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

PM sent

*Posted Jan 21, 2012, 10:12 am
Vreni
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Austria

Send a personal messsage to Vreni Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hello and welcome,

I think one of my TVs wants to visit you one day, if he is allowed ;)

If you need a host for your TVs, just PM me ;)
I'm a postcrosser too :)

This is my Häkelwerkstatt, where you can find patterns or write me if you want some.

Posted Jan 30, 2012, 4:42 pm
Dashka
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

&#1056;&#1091;&#1089;&#1089;&#

Send an email to Dashka Visit Dashka's web site Send a personal messsage to Dashka Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I think, my TV Toby would enjoy a visit at your home. If you have a free place for him he could come to you - write me

*Posted Feb 3, 2013, 7:14 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable