ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyagers looking for hosts » Boofle is looking for Jecken ...

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Boofle is looking for Jecken and Funkenmariechen
Noisy
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Noisy Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Boofle is looking for a host who will take him to a Rosenmontagszug or Carnival meetings somewhere in a carnival sronghold

Posted Jan 14, 2012, 7:28 am
Noisy
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Noisy Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Are here really NO carnival- crazy members???
Boofle is looking for a new host near Cologne, Mainz, Düsseldorf or wherever you can bring him to a carnival-hot-spot!

Posted Jan 24, 2012, 6:25 pm
Noisy
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

... is there really no new host for the poor little dog?

Posted Jan 30, 2012, 6:18 pm
dragonfly
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Germany

Send an email to dragonfly Send a personal messsage to dragonfly Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I can host him if you want! I think we will go to the childrens carnival and perhaps to the rosenmontagszug. If this ok you can send him tome

Posted Jan 30, 2012, 6:46 pm
Noisy
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Yeah! Thank you!

Childrens carnival is okay!

Please send me your ad and than Boofle will come to you at once!

Posted Jan 30, 2012, 9:16 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable