ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyagers in the News » toyvoygers on my blog_2

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
toyvoygers on my blog_2
ipuenktchen
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

Iran, Islamic Republic of

Send an email to ipuenktchen Visit ipuenktchen's web site Send a message to ipuenktchen with Yahoo! Messenger Send a personal messsage to ipuenktchen Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

hello everybody!

if you like to be current about my playmo couple POSSY & CROSSY (postcrossing-related)
pls have a look at my blog, created in march 2010!! they are always with me!!!!
and when we've other toyvoyagers at home, you can read there, too!!!
http://ipuenktchenworld.blogger.de

untill now I hosted:
DE - Paul the Backpacker
NZ - Flat Stanley
FI - HENRIK the moose
DE - ThomasHH

and if you are interested in more pics, pls have a glance at my traveltoys album:
http://www.fotocommunity.fr/pc/pc/mypics/1659886

thank you for your interest!!!!
bye, ipuenktchen

:D

EDIT: pls don't ask me for hosting traveltoys in the moment as because of our awfull high postage
it's unpossible for me.. only when I have somebody to pick up the traveltoy and take it with him/her
turning back to germany or another country I could accept. In this case I'll give a hint here.... *smile*
*wenn das leben ein theater ist, dann such dir deine rolle aus!*
(shakespeare)

I hosted HENRIK the finnish moose for about 3 1/2 months and thomasHH from DE for 3 weeks! before I hosted a playmo *PAUL THE BACKPACKER*, but not in this site, as well as I have my own playmos POSSY & CROSSY since nearly three and half years ago, postcrossing-related *smile*, who are mostly with me! although they had been 4 months far from me and had great adventures, but now back home with me!! in the meantime I was hosting for 50 days LeilaParAvion, the twin sister of LottaParAvion from US! and for 9 month the cute FMBear from the baltic coast!!!
unfortunately I lost during my europe-trip in KIEL in june RedRudiTehran as well as JORIS from switzerland, both are in the wild.... :-(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

EDIT black thursday 15th aug 2013 my handbag had been robbed and in the bag - my dearest Possy_Crossy and the cute F.M.Bear lost in the wild...?!?? NO!!!! kidnapped - pls read in their blogs!!!! finally with a HAPPY END!!!!!!

EDIT: a huge SURPRISE was on the way.. I had the honour to host THE LITTLE MAIL CARRIERS from postcrossing, pls have a look there in their blog!!!

EDIT: end of july in KIEL (DE) I found the cute ZIZZI_ZEBRA at the fleamarket and decided to give home to her, et voila: and here she is!!!!

EDIT: 10th april another SURPRISE, we found in our cellar the brother of ZIZZI_Zebra and up from now he is with us!!!! Mr. ZORRO_Zebra!!!!!

EDIT: from time to time we host dear little JORIS the 2nd!!!!!

EDIT: in the meantime I had the cute frog KWAADAPP from minnesota... but shame on me... he stood here with meall the time when the TV-site was closed and so I forgot him and lost him AT HOME!!!!!?!?! hopefully I'll find him again asap, coz his mom is waiting..... :-(((( but I made all updates from the pics we made together.....

*Posted Feb 3, 2012, 7:01 pm Last edited Feb 4, 2012, 5:37 pm by ipuenktchen
fam-united

Member Level

Group: Members

Germany

Send an AIM message to fam-united Send a personal messsage to fam-united Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Thank you for the link:)
I will keep an eye on this post and my fingers crossed, that sometime one of my toyvoyagers can visit you.

Greetings, Petra

Posted Feb 4, 2012, 8:31 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable