ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyagers Cafe » Wild TV,The information tag

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Wild TV,The information tag, What can I write on the tag?
Carina
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Group: Members

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Carina Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I want to sit a Tv in the wildness, and at the moment I'm working at an information tag. What should I write on it, so that I can be sure the finder update something or write an e-mail? Any ideas? Please help me.
Thx
Carina

That's Cathy, the wild Tv I'm searching the text for the tag for. :)

Attached file: BILD2109.JPG (142 downloads)
BILD2109.JPG
open for hosting!  http://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/smileys/giraffe-smiley.gif?1292867604

Posted Mar 10, 2012, 5:13 am
Noisy
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Noisy Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hey Carina, that's what I have written:

Attached file: DSC02032.JPG (129 downloads)
DSC02032.JPG

Posted Mar 10, 2012, 6:39 am
Carina
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Carina Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Thank you Noisy.

At the others: I need more ideas!!!
open for hosting!  http://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/smileys/giraffe-smiley.gif?1292867604

Posted Mar 10, 2012, 8:36 am
fam-united

Member Level

Germany

Send an AIM message to fam-united Send a personal messsage to fam-united Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Maybe you can take a look here. I wanted to post it here too, but I have no time to search for the photos right now.

selfmade tags for your new toyvoyager

Posted Mar 10, 2012, 8:56 am Last edited Mar 10, 2012, 8:57 am by fam-united
Carina
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Germany

I think about that:
I make a travel tag for the TV. And I write a letter for the finder with more information about the website and with my e-mail adresse. So the finder will be able to contact me, if he or her don't want to join the site. (In the internet you can't be sure.)

If you've got an other or better idea please post in this topic.
Thx

Posted Mar 10, 2012, 9:04 am
Carina
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Germany

I wrote this in the letter:

Dear finder,
This toy is a Toy-Voyager which means that it doesn’t go with only one person. It travels around the world, from people to people. This tours are organized by the web site www.toyvoyagers.com. Take a look. There are two possibilities to give the toys a chance to travel:
1. You send them from host to host. The persons which host the toys take nice photos and upload them to the web site.
2. You release them into the wild. You take them to a public place where you leave them. The person who finds the toy, takes nice pictures and uploads them on the web site (or e-mails them to the owner) and maybe release it again for a new person to find.
This Toy-Voyager is a wild-release (second possibility). And the owner (me) would be happy, if you joined the web site or (if you don’t want this) you will contact me via my e-mail address (***). When you’ve got questions please contact me (via e-mail).
Yours
The owner of this toy (the toy’s name is Cathy)

And then the same in German.

This is the travel tag:

Well done-
You found me.
I am a
ToyVoyager.
My name is
Cathy
Visit
toyvoyagers.com
to find out
more and help
me on my
journey.
My ID: ...

Some ideas to make it better?

Thank you very much.

Posted Mar 10, 2012, 6:44 pm Last edited Mar 10, 2012, 6:48 pm by Carina
Carina
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Germany

Thank you very muxh for this tip.

Posted Mar 10, 2012, 7:48 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable