ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyagers Cafe » Not avaible for uploading pic...

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Not avaible for uploading pictures
Tomi
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Group: Members

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Tomi Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hey Toyvoyagers and friends,
i'm here today to tell you something really bad. My school grades are getting really terible in the last few months and thats also the reason why i haven't uploaded pictures in the last months. I'm so sorry but i'm on the gymnasium (german highschool) and really working had in last time so that my grades get better until the end of the year. That's the reason because i'm not upload pictures at the time. If any owner of the three tv's that i'm hosting want there tv's send back they should contact me if not there will be pictures soon but not every week.
Kind regards
Tomi
Inactive because of school!

My ToyVoyagers:
Tomi the Bear is at home
Froggy the Frog  got lost on the way from Katara back to me
Thomas the Bear is at home
Timmy the Bear is at home
Frank the Bear is at home
Tim the Bear is at home
Penny the Cat is at home
Tommy the Bear is at home

Posted Mar 11, 2012, 9:12 pm
miapearl
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to miapearl Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

thanks for letting us know... Your studies are important (I should have studied harder and would have got a better mark in German A Level all those years ago and might not have vergessen it all!)

I'll have a look for a new host for John West.
If you are interested in hosting any of my toys please message me, or post in the appropriate toys looking for hosts thread.

[note to self]Organise an itinerary for the toys, and not organise hosts at the last minute[/note to self]

Mira has arrived at her new host, another Postcrosser :) and Alfie should be with another Postcrosser!
Do not be afraid to say you would like to host one of my travelling toys!
Toys lost? Misty Rose Baconella Hoots  Bubo  Lintilla - on the lookout for replacements from charity shops.

I have taken on more activities/commitments/responsibilities... still adjusting and may be a bit slow with updates...

Posted Mar 11, 2012, 9:23 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable