ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyagers looking for hosts » Alberto the small monkey is l...

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Alberto the small monkey is looking for a host
JunCTionS
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Group: Members

Spain

Send a personal messsage to JunCTionS Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

http://www.toyvoyagers.com/index.php?a=topic&s=tv_profile_img&t=1021118
Hello, my name is Alberto and I'm looking for a host anywhere in the World to start off my adventurous journey!.

I'm very small and lightweight so I don't mind travelling in small packages, as long as cheap travels mean more adventures!.

PM my mentor if you're willing to host me.

I already have plans for May or June, so this would be a short (couple of weeks) trip and then I'll be off to my next adventure.

note, this is a repost because my silly mentor used the wrong forum the first time

*Posted Apr 9, 2012, 11:52 am
JunCTionS
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Group: Members

Spain

Send a personal messsage to JunCTionS Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

He's a busy monkey now on a trip around the World!.

His mentors are very excited for him... but for now he's not looking for hosts anymore since he already has a couple of stops planned.

Thanks you all!

Posted Apr 11, 2012, 10:29 am
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable