ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Trading Post » Wanted: Diddl letter sets

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Wanted: Diddl letter sets
Katara
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Group: Members

South Africa

Send an email to Katara Visit Katara's web site Send a personal messsage to Katara Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMYuGqBhgk11sCV4lBRI8VVg2nYyPAXhT0cK8MdcRzV4pcJ-oI

I'm looking for some Diddl letter sets or writing pads and envelopes. I'd also love a Diddl plushie!

Let me know if you can help me out so that we can work out a trade.  ;)
"Love what you do. Do what you love."

My toyvoyagers:
Blou Beer is stranded at indrarado in Germany
Billy is LOST....
Lilla is back at home
Bloomer is LOST

Posted Apr 18, 2012, 10:37 am Last edited Apr 18, 2012, 4:33 pm by Katara
iloveletters
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to iloveletters Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

pm sent!
My ToyVoyagers:
wild releases: Oliver, Spunky, Bibi
lost: Aimee, Nook, Aidan, Dancer
stay at home TVs: Aurelius and Shesh

hosted:
Florentine, Hiro, Sambu, Boo Boo, King Tut , TobiHH, Mira , Bruno, Red Navel, Peachy Chai, Domino, Orkku Orava, Taru, Harold Giraffe, Monkez , Tiplitaps, Stoker, Spencer, KalliHH, SunnyHH, Voi Nam, Bärndt, YoYo, Claire Tamias, HömpfMömpf, Creamsheep, Mandy Sheep, Pelly, Easy

Posted Apr 18, 2012, 11:59 am
Katara
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

South Africa

Send an email to Katara Visit Katara's web site Send a personal messsage to Katara Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I'm still looking to make some trades ;)
"Love what you do. Do what you love."

My toyvoyagers:
Blou Beer is stranded at indrarado in Germany
Billy is LOST....
Lilla is back at home
Bloomer is LOST

Posted Apr 22, 2012, 10:04 am
MA_17
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Visit MA_17's web site Send a personal messsage to MA_17 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I think I'll find some Diddl plushies at my Mums house... I think she doesn't need them anymore..........
;)

Posted Apr 22, 2012, 11:26 am
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable